The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

which chat tool do you think is the best one?

lizzyshi

affiliate
Nowadays, a variety of chat scripts have appeared. Some are free, others need fee. And, some are fit for personal use, others are satisfied with the businessmen. In the following chat scripts, which one do you like best? Tell some reasons in detail.
1.YM
2.tufat
3.E-meeting
4.bold chat
5.userplane
7.msn
8.skype
9123flashchat
10.others

options in the list are of different kinds, so it is hard to make a choice.

for example, yahoo messenger is used for those who have a yahoo id, and they need to add each other for the contact book first, and also, a desktop client installed is a necessity. but 123 flash chat is different, it is a public chat room which can be put on a page, so everyone can enter it, chat publicly or in private, without installing additional software.

but among the similar chat applications, 123 flash chat is excellent.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use AJAX chat with SMF forums. It takes 2 seconds to install after upload, and it all works really well. You can use the chat with your forum username and password. I love it.

options in the list are of different kinds, so it is hard to make a choice.

for example, yahoo messenger is used for those who have a yahoo id, and they need to add each other for the contact book first, and also, a desktop client installed is a necessity. but 123 flash chat is different, it is a public chat room which can be put on a page, so everyone can enter it, chat publicly or in private, without installing additional software.

but among the similar chat applications, 123 flash chat is excellent.

here is a demo of it: Flash Chat Client Demo
Or you can download a free version: Free Chat Server Download- 123 Flash Chat Trial Edition

i think Yahoo Messenger is the best, because, i used it for years now and I really like it's features..... i haven't try any messaging tool beside YM :D

MI
Back