Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Scotland

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Ireland

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

temi

affiliate
Its amazing the number of Welsh people we have in this forum, I wonder if its all down to Old Welsh Guy, or was it just a coincidence? Anyway, please participate in this fun poll to indicate which of the countries of Britain you come from and how you found UK WW.

I know Rys was referred here by Vic, how did the other Welsh found UK WW?

Good point Temi. Then yes I'm probably more British than English.

I hold a Dual Passport from the UK and Italy so yeah.

KP

We love the Welsh

Some more than others, isn't it right xhan? ;)

I'm a welshie till I die I'm afraid! It does seem there's a load of us. Livetech is one as well, as is that bogogoch (I think, sorry if I get your handle wrong!).

I wonder how fluent we are all in welsh (well the welshies obviously). I'm semi fluent, which counts as fluent in a decidely English Colwyn Bay

Me too rhyswynne, originally from the valleys in South Wales, a little village called Quakers Yard on the River Taff, but we moved to Yorkshire when I was 3 years old, so I don't speak Welsh I'm afraid.
Some more than others, isn't it right xhan? ;)

I'm a welshie till I die I'm afraid! It does seem there's a load of us. Livetech is one as well, as is that bogogoch (I think, sorry if I get your handle wrong!).

I wonder how fluent we are all in welsh (well the welshies obviously). I'm semi fluent, which counts as fluent in a decidely English Colwyn Bay

Vic,
You left out the Irish, at least the Northern Irish as still part of us for now :)

Ahh! We should differerntiate.

England, Scotland and Wales is part of Britain

England, Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland is part of the UK

Temi
You seem to have missed out Kernow (Cornwall) we have our own Stannary Parliament you know.
The Cornish Stannary Parliament is the original governing body of Cornwall's historic Tin mining community. Today it plays a key role in ensuring that the people, land and heritage of Cornwall is treated fairly in the eyes of a UK legal system that appears to be failing in it's capacity to recognise Cornwall's distinct and lawful position.

Temi
You seem to have missed out Kernow (Cornwall) we have our own Stannary Parliament you know.

And the plot thickens, I am for Cornish parliament as long as you guys are not campaigning for your own TLD like the Welsh :)

MI
Back