The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which are good dating CPA networks?

Im shocked I haven't seen Society Invite here! Dating and Adult is our bread and butter. We supply HUGE volume in this niche alongside many geo's.

We have a wide range of offers and dont have much trouble getting offers that you request.a

Dont hesitate to hit me up if you are interested.

Hey guys,

we do a TON of adult dating at Oasis Ads Media. We have quality CPL and CPS campaigns all over the world. Feel free to reach out to learn more!

Matthew Topa
email: matt@oasisam.com

If you want to run Dating offers, You can work with Almobi. Really i have no words to say, i've been with Almobi for sometime now and i NEVER had even one small problem, on-time payments and always high EPC and CR. Their support is what makes them unique, they never say no to anything, they’re always there to help you with your problems - thanks to my AM Sunnie(Skype ID :Sunnie Almobi ==>Affiliate Sign Up - Almobi.com )Almobi is definitely the best CPA network out there.

Hey guys,

we do a TON of adult dating at Oasis Ads Media. We have quality CPL and CPS campaigns all over the world. Feel free to reach out to learn more!

Matthew Topa
email: matt@oasisam.com

If you want to run Dating offers, You can work with Almobi. Really i have no words to say, i've been with Almobi for sometime now and i NEVER had even one small problem, on-time payments and always high EPC and CR. Their support is what makes them unique, they never say no to anything, they’re always there to help you with your problems - thanks to my AM Sunnie(Skype ID :Sunnie Almobi ==>Affiliate Sign Up - Almobi.com )Almobi is definitely the best CPA network out there.

Guys make sure you get your networks listed properly Resources | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

I'm working with peerfly already. I would like to promote offers by pof :)
You can run PeerFly offers on POF. I have some guides you might find helpful:
I use MaxBounty and Neverblue. Those 2 network are newbie friendly and have good dating offer but in the end its traffic that matter and not the network. Someone say its also Peerfly and for that I don't know because I'm not a member.
Have you applied to PeerFly? You should! :)

banners
Back