The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Which Affiliate programs make money...

Pugilist

affiliate
Hello all,

Which Affiliate programs do some of you guys belong to and do u make any money or substantial money at it? Any insight is good thank you

Hi Pugilist,

Welcome to 5 Star! Hope you stay, participate and learn here.

The forum is brand new, plus many affiliates don't like sharing their top programs because it would create competition for them. But I hope someone gives you some tips. In the meantime, all the 5 Star programs are high paying and high integrity, so start there and see if any are a good match for you. :)

Here are 2 that are making me money. Survey club. You get $1 for every person who you sign up to take FREE surveys. They don't pay anything to join and never have to, so it's a pretty easy sell. I'm making a little over $1,000 week with this one. They pay every Friday via check or paypal. Here's the link to join:<<affiliate link removed>>

The other one is Mag money. You get $1.00-$3.75 (sliding scale depending on the number of people you get to sign up in a month) for every person you get to sign up for 1 of 2 free programs. The free programs are a free work at home business kit and free weight loss info. The pay monthly via paypal. I'm making about $50-$100/week from this site. Here's the link for this one: <<affiliate link removed>>

Neither of these sites require websites so you can do a number of things to promote them. Email programs, Paid to Read Programs, Buying advertising web spaces, google adwords, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you haven't already done so, go to Commission Junction (or any of the major networks for that matter) and open up an account. You can gauge which programs are profitable by looking at their EPC figures (obviously you need to do some calculations first to work out projected ROI).

I must emphasise that just because a program has a high EPC you're not guaranteed to make money (if only it was that easy) but it shows that it is possible with the right marketing strategy.

Pugilist said:
Hello all,

Which Affiliate programs do some of you guys belong to and do u make any money or substantial money at it? Any insight is good thank you

I agree with Linda... I'm not going to tell you my best money makers...YOu need to learn that for yourself...

If you dont know want a datafeed is you're not ready to use them... so dont give any thought about what it is...

YOu need to bring yourself up to speed.. read all you can here... join the networks... CJ, LInkshare, Shareasale to start there are other which you can join latter...

Join other forums... start with Abestweb.com, AffiliateBoards

Read Linda' blog about SEO... learn, learn, learn, ask alot of questions and in a short while things will start to come into focus...

some of us have been doing this for many years... (10 years in my case) we all had to learn it on our own... there is no magic pill...

If there was I'd be rich, hansome and retired... well 2 out of 3 ain't bad... still striving for that 3rd thing...

ONE LAST THING.... if you have thin skinned or dont take critisism well... keep your day job!

Affiliate Marketing is the last frontier of entreprenuerial self-employment... in many respects it like the Wild west of yester year...

we take no prisoners - and we dispise tricksters and scammers... and when a dumpin due you, you'll get dumped on..

Otherwise welcome to the wonderful world of Affiliate Marketing... strap on your seatbelt for the greatest ride of your life!!!! :D

JOe

both of you yahooooos dont seem to understand the rules around here....

NO program pitching except in the designated place... and this aint it!..

Clicked on your links...

nerdlib>> you're in the wrong forum...

nobody here is going to be interested in what you sell cuz we sell real products here...

the kinds of products we affiliates who come here sell are those that usually assocciated with brick and mortor businesses...

no biz ops... there are plenty of biz ops forums, which is where you should be peddlin your wares....

DebtReliefCash.com>> dont seem to want to follow the rules...

Seems I remember you being "warned" about posting your links in the wrong forum....

If this were my forum you'd be outta HERE!!!!!

Joe

If this were my forum you'd be outta HERE!!!!!

Thanks Joe, just did a quick thread clean up. I tend to be way too nice and try to give people a little freedom but every time I do someone takes advantage of it, so guess I will just have to be stricter.

Also 've been a little distracted and crazed with my daughter's pregnancy complications and upcoming C-section. I'm rushing out of town to meet my new granddaughter who was born just last. My 1st grandbaby - wow I still feel 38 - weird. She was 7 lbs - 11 oz and healthy as can be. Cant wait to meet her. Baby pics in the forum when I get back.

StephenR is the mod while I'll gone but be warned - Joe and other faithful members will let you know as well if you get out of line.

Too excited to type. Gotta run. Have a great weekend all - I know I will!

MI
Back