The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Which affiliate network is best for my Christian product?

bentovben

affiliate
Hi, I have a product for churches and ministries (web app product), and i was wondering which network to subscribe as a merchant, network that will expose my product to priests and church administrator (or simply Christians).

Anyone with experience? Anyone can tell me how to look for it?

I'll be glad hearing from you, thanks, Ben.

I doubt any network will expose you to "priests and church administrators". There are none that are that focused and that type of person probably does not even know what affiliate marketing is. So to get to them you would need to do direct marketing.

As for Christians there are a % of Christians I imagine in any network, but no networks that specialize. So you are down to just picking the best general network. CJ is the biggest and easiest but is over 5K to set up. I'd check Shareasale, much more affordable and affiliates love it.

Pricing and more info here: Affiliate Software - Affiliate Networks

Hi Ben,
You are focusing on a very narrow niche here, maybe you should try other recruiting affiliates techniques like searching the web and keywords, then find what websites are the most suitable for you and then you will have more information on what niches to focus on when registering an affiliate network.
Good luck!

>> Which affiliate network is best for my Christian product?

As no network has such focus, just choose a good general network is fine.

my suggestion: Avantlink or CJ

MI
Back