The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Which adult network allows chat traffic?

you can use crakrevenue , crakrevenueis one of the best adult cpa network and some other networks like maxbounty also have lost of dating offers , you can use maxbounty's dating offers.

Chat traffic conversion is very low ( ఠ ͟ʖ ఠ)

- Samira
That depends on how you manage that type of traffic --fraud and deception are the main issues and that reputation follows most chat traffic.

The problem that I have always encountered is a referral accreditation issue with chat operators.
I can deal with that now but haven't designed a front end tool --and won't unless it is worth my time!
The payout is net 30, net 60, net 90; 1/3 1/3 1/3; $15, $15, $15
On spending customers only over that full 90 days

Apart from that, Social Media and Network ad traffic are poor converting too IMHO :p

If the volume and conversion is there I am always interested.
References and proof of volume required*

Hi,

Is there any network that is allowing chat traffic for adult/dating offers?
Hey
I asked my manager from Adsempire, he said that they can accept chat traffic. I can give you referral link for registration, I don't know if its allowed to post it here, so i can send it to you in personal

we have the best rates in the market for chat traffic and is open fo all geo Smartform technology automatically rotates and optimizes the best offers to deliver the highest revenue. Pays on successful free card verification. hit me up if you want to make that money

We allow chat/social traffic on our new in-house brand: FlirtyDates.
395 FlirtyDates - SOI - UK (Mainstream) 2,75
394 FlirtyDates - SOI - NL (Mainstream) 3
393 FlirtyDates - SOI - DE (Mainstream) 2,25
392 FlirtyDates - SOI - USA (Mainstream) 2,25
391 FlirtyDates - SOI - IT (Mainstream) 1,5

Really good CR on social traffic with a very simple SOI e-mail submit flow.

banners
Back