Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Where to Start? Biz Courses?

azgold

Administrator
Administrator
Dojo Master
Hi, Tim:

For any newbies wanting to build a long term, sustainable business, where would you suggest they start?

Would business courses applicable to their country and local laws be in their best interest? Or is it okay to dive in and learn as you go?

I realize that it probably depends on the individual and the type of business but my thinking is that taking courses could be a source of procrastination, especially if one course leads to another, to another.

On the other hand, wouldn't that knowledge give an entrepreneur a real edge?

Thanks!

Some courses are garbage, some are gold. It really depends what you are looking for. I have a course I am just about finished making that I have on sale right now. It goes over how to build an ecommerce store then how to source the products, set up all the apps and tracking and pixels and then set up facebook campaigns and THEN daily or so updates on the progress! Heres a link to check it out E-Com University - Learn Ecommerce using Shopify and Facebook Ads!

If thats not the type of business you want to get into some general good places to start about facebook ads would be jonloomer.com or digitalmarketer. This forum here (affiliatefix) is great as well! My recommendation is to choose a course or two and then just dive right in as anything more would really be procrastinating and there is nothing worse than wasting time!

Personally, I found getting stuck in was the best way for me to learn. When I was getting started out, a lot of courses, especially some put on by brick and mortar local businesses were lousy. I think a great thing to do is join groups where you can learn and ask advice (like this one) or get a mentor whose successful in a niche similar to yours. That's the best way to avoid making silly mistakes and speed up the learning curve. Also read, there are a lot of great business books out there!

Hi, Tim:

For any newbies wanting to build a long term, sustainable business, where would you suggest they start?

Would business courses applicable to their country and local laws be in their best interest? Or is it okay to dive in and learn as you go?

I realize that it probably depends on the individual and the type of business but my thinking is that taking courses could be a source of procrastination, especially if one course leads to another, to another.

On the other hand, wouldn't that knowledge give an entrepreneur a real edge?

Thanks!
dropshipping is a good idea...

MI
Back