The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Where to post

Well i dont think you can post here only for the sale as this comunity its dedicated to healp each other

@thelegend - you don't think I can post here (this sub forum) or within this forum overall?

So, here is what I was looking to learn from you. We are very guarded here about who can make offers of anything at all to our members due to the extreme volume of disreputable people and phony businesses out there. We welcome businesses to sign up and get listed in our Resources area. I personally vet everyone of them. I can't catch them all, but I pretty much can assure that 99.999% of those I approve are reputable.

So if you were a traffic company, then I would require you to register your business before doing business with our members. They all get vetted.

When someone says they have traffic to sell, well that can mean a load of things. It could mean you are a traffic source like a native source, or a PPC source, or a push source, etc. If you are a storefront looking for affiliates to push your site, then you must register. If you are a site owner looking for direct advertisers here, you may or may not be required to register here. If you are an affiliate with your own site traffic and you are looking to monetize it by publishing offers from an affiliate network, then no registration is necessary.

I know this may seem confusing, but some things have many meanings and selling traffic is one of them in this industry. Loads of affiliates that have steady successful traffic to their landers, domains, and/or sites often say they have traffic to sell when looking for affiliate networks and affiliate programs to promote.

Let me know more about what you are doing and I will guide you.

Are you trying to sell your (owned) website traffic direct to the advertiser (individual)? Cut to the chase and maybe there is a definite answer ...

@T J Tutor & @Graybeard -

We are a website. The website is newtumbl.com. It is a Tumblr clone. We have 60k DAU and are growing. I want to sell this traffic direct to advertisers.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 7.10.42 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-15 at 7.10.42 AM.png
    263.7 KB · Views: 8
We have been getting a load of media companies and site owners seeking traffic and paid advertisers lately. I'll try and get a new category setup in the Resources for all of you this weekend.

banners
Back