The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

where to get traffic?

sasha11

affiliate
so i am on several cpa networks and have nice offers , where do i get the traffic?
i tried facebook but the cost per click is very high around 1.5$ , i heard that i need to wait for more impressions in order to know the real cost per click price , is it true?

i am asking for traffic sources that not required any speical content like taboola ,
i am okay with deposit ,offer that i am willing to promote are cpa offers similar like on cpalead .

any suggestions except bing , adwards , social ?

you can buy traffic on ad networks, such as Exo, TF, TJ, Plugrush etc.
Thanks for your reply ill check them ,

Any one can guide me a bit,
i heard the following names a lot
trafficvance , 50onred , tonic ,revcontent,content.ad ? is there any difference between them or they all working at the same method(they all ad networks)??

Thanks for your reply ill check them ,

Any one can guide me a bit,
i heard the following names a lot
trafficvance , 50onred , tonic ,revcontent,content.ad ? is there any difference between them or they all working at the same method(they all ad networks)??

difference in price and performance, you will have to test to see which one works best for your offer

Adverten is always open for affiliates' traffic :)
We are running our own product - a smartlink, that perfectly converts dating/adult traffic. All geos and devices. We work on CPL basis, provide weekly payments.

make use of social media platforms. Publish creative posts and boost them (pay a small amount to improve visibility.) That will help you get the organic and relevant traffic

Hi there!

You should try HilltopAds. We have dozens of converting WW traffic. Almost all verticals are available, as well as a lot of targeting options.

For the fastest start, you can ping Helga, our affiliate manager, via Skype. Her ID is OK HilltopAds.

Also, feel free to PM for any assistance.

Cheers!

Hi sasha11, to be honest, i recommend that you wait a bit longer and get free and natural traffic based on SEO. Paid traffic is never a great option. You really should focus on getting a great content for your readers (which will increase readers' loyalty), backlinks, optimized content for SEO purposes, etc. Paid content is easy but costly. I was tempted by this option when we launched our site but we then decided to focus on writing strong content to attract recurring and durable traffic. Hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
so i am on several cpa networks and have nice offers , where do i get the traffic?
i tried facebook but the cost per click is very high around 1.5$ , i heard that i need to wait for more impressions in order to know the real cost per click price , is it true?

i am asking for traffic sources that not required any speical content like taboola ,
i am okay with deposit ,offer that i am willing to promote are cpa offers similar like on cpalead .

I am actually using backlinks, guest bloggin' and just a little of social media. Here's the deal: paid traffic is ok as long as you have enough funds to keep it alive. I used to try FB too but rates were way less than $1,5 per click (around 0.5 I guess) but it did not generate enough traffic for me. Never tried traffic sources before and won't be using them in the next 1-2 month

I am actually using backlinks, guest bloggin' and just a little of social media. Here's the deal: paid traffic is ok as long as you have enough funds to keep it alive. I used to try FB too but rates were way less than $1,5 per click (around 0.5 I guess) but it did not generate enough traffic for me. Never tried traffic sources before and won't be using them in the next 1-2 month

Hi Alom1. I also think that paid traffic is ok as long as you achieve an arbitrage between what you will be spending to redirect traffic to your site and what you will be earning by investing money to attract visitors to your site. For example, I tried Facebook Ads and AdWords to generate traffic to our site (monetized via affiliate marketing): these two traffic generation sources were not profitable so far, hence I currently switched to the SEO option and the intensive creation of unique content.

Hi Alom1. I also think that paid traffic is ok as long as you achieve an arbitrage between what you will be spending to redirect traffic to your site and what you will be earning by investing money to attract visitors to your site.

Good point mate! As I said before I used to run a FB ad but then I quit. What I am doing now for our best penny stock trading blog is mostly building backlinks. Yes it's quite hard it takes so much time but I've invested $0 to rank my website. I think I will invest into a paid traffic eventually but what I want to say is that whether you have funds or no your still able to get traffic to your website.

Last edited:
Being in digital analytics, I have found that almost all clients lose money or have a very minimal ROI on their Facebook advertising (based on measured sales/profit directly from their ad). Typically, the money is made on overall lifetime value of the customer. The click to sale rate for most products is so low that either you need to have a high-value product (with a high margin), or a very low CPC. If you have a 1% click to purchase rate, and your cost per click is $1, you will spend $100 to make a sale. So, if you are selling a $50 product at a 50% commission rate, you are making $25 per sale, so you can only afford about 20 cents per click if you still want to make $5 on the sale (based on a 1% conversion rate).

I also find it annoying when companies say they will send you "traffic". What does that mean? Are they going to somehow find thousands of people who are interested in your product? If that were the case, they would be selling it themselves. Traffic is totally different from interested prospects or viewers who are organically attracted to your content. If people were directly looking for the product, they would just either Google it, or go to Amazon and look it up.

Speaking of Amazon and Facebook, I often see products advertised on video ads in my FB feed. At times, I look at the product's price and 9 times out of 10, it is also available on Amazon, usually at a lower cost. So, if you are going to promote something on Facebook, check to see what it may costs someone elsewhere, including Amazon, as they are the new beast of commerce.

- Mike

Being in digital analytics, I have found that almost all clients lose money or have a very minimal ROI on their Facebook advertising (based on measured sales/profit directly from their ad). Typically, the money is made on overall lifetime value of the customer. The click to sale rate for most products is so low that either you need to have a high-value product (with a high margin), or a very low CPC. If you have a 1% click to purchase rate, and your cost per click is $1, you will spend $100 to make a sale. So, if you are selling a $50 product at a 50% commission rate, you are making $25 per sale, so you can only afford about 20 cents per click if you still want to make $5 on the sale (based on a 1% conversion rate).

I also find it annoying when companies say they will send you "traffic". What does that mean? Are they going to somehow find thousands of people who are interested in your product? If that were the case, they would be selling it themselves. Traffic is totally different from interested prospects or viewers who are organically attracted to your content. If people were directly looking for the product, they would just either Google it, or go to Amazon and look it up.

Speaking of Amazon and Facebook, I often see products advertised on video ads in my FB feed. At times, I look at the product's price and 9 times out of 10, it is also available on Amazon, usually at a lower cost. So, if you are going to promote something on Facebook, check to see what it may costs someone elsewhere, including Amazon, as they are the new beast of commerce.

- Mike

It depends on the traffic source, Mike. Our traffic is cost-per-visit (similar to PPC, but since it's direct navigation and no actual clicking so we call it CPV). Traffic is provided from hundreds of thousands of domains hosted on our company-owned above.com name servers. We hand-map each domain with keywords depending on the types of people who go to that website and this traffic is then redirected straight to the advertiser's landing page within milliseconds. Since we're one of the only ad networks that actually owns our own zero-click traffic source, we control the traffic every step of the way, leading to higher quality and relevancy!

These are keyword-filled domains users type straight into their browser bar, which means they're further down the conversion funnel. They know what they want to buy and are expecting a webpage to be there with the product they have in mind. We've been around since 2008 because clients love our ROI. Our system is similar to AdWords, but much more affordable and the user doesn't get distracted by seeing other content when they're served a search result page since the traffic is redirected straight to a landing page.

Sasha11 - PM me for more information or add me on Skype at trellian-louie. I'd love to learn more about your vertical and can help you perfectly optimize your campaign by suggesting our highest-converting keywords that we have the most traffic in associated with your vertical.

Hi, if you are looking for the best traffic source for your offers, i suggest you to try to search for it using a spy tool, it's very useful for that, any of the tops spy services listed on the forum out there, could help you for this purpose!!

I think you can use instagram for cpa offers and also try to search on youtube for traffic generation and you will find videos with guys who will show you cheap traffic sources

Hi Sasha, which CPA networks have you affiliated? I am asking because basically, we introduce a full-scale support to our publishers and You can always get guidance and support from your admitad manager ;)

i think any social media can help you with this, Facebook is not the only one , Instagram also works very well, or also you can go for a spy service that could help you with this!!

banners
Back