The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Where to get good affiliates for pc privacy software on revshare basis

gagan.mehrok

affiliate
Hi,

I am not sure if i am posting in correct section or not, but i am looking for affiliates whom we can recruit to promote our PC Privacy software on rev-share basis. We are using few affiliates networks but i am not getting much success there. We are offering revshare upto 75% on product selling for 49.99 USD.

It would be helpful if anybody can guide me how to achieve some friction to get higher install and conversion rate for our software.

Thanks

Hi, @gagan.mehrok and welcome!

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

The listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to almost 70,000 members.:)

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with your application.

hey @gagan.mehrok and welcome to affiliatefix.
any ways You have to get your network or service listed In the Section that @azgold Mentioned .
if you have any Questions Let us know.
we have lots of members that might be interested in this.

Hi @gagan.mehrok

You may have success looking at Avangate or Cleverbridge networks - our recent analysis reveals over 20,000 affiliates linking to software download programs across these two networks.

Chris

banners
Back