The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where to find Tracking code for Email messages ?

Doesn't your AR show when they are opened? I haven't done any emails for quite a while but I seem to recall that AWeber showed that. At least, I think it did.

What do you mean exactly?

?email_code=23456 will track a url Click from an email in a server log ofc.
A 'open' tracking is usually done with image requests in the email. The image request is logged on the server log it is requested from. Gmail and Thunderbird (emall client) block images that track by default on many emails -- this depends on the user's settings.

What do you mean exactly?

?email_code=23456 will track a url Click from an email in a server log ofc.
A 'open' tracking is usually done with image requests in the email. The image request is logged on the server log it is requested from. Gmail and Thunderbird (emall client) block images that track by default on many emails -- this depends on the user's settings.

hi yeah i meant exactly what you replayed above , the code for php to log to since i'm new to php thing.

I found the indivisible pixel thing with the image load as you said trying it now on my campaign, However if Big G is blocking the tracking by default that's a bummer (((

abuot the link/Url tracking can't you point me to a example or tutorial to fallow ?

hi yeah i got all access to my server ))
went with the image option the open message is now logged into a php log however it doesn't log coo(( just regular ip and date of the opened message .

I would just extract the data direct from my server log if you are hosting the image. You would need SSH access to the server to do this -- can you open a terminal to you host server?

Try SalesHandy Email Campaign.

SalesHandy allows user to send personalized emails using mail merge with gmail to multiple recipients at a time .

Mail Merge Campaign allows users to

• Send personalized mails to upto 200 at a time.
  • Save time and efforts in sending one-to-one personalized emails.
  • Track the mail openings, document openings & replies.
  • Keep in sync with the CRM
P.S- SalesHandy provides other features like email tracking, document tracking and Templates.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back