The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where to Find Services to Resell???

LazyAssEh!

affiliate
Hi, I am looking to start resell selling services on other sites to start making a few bucks.

But now sure how to find them. I found one but he didn't respond back so can't really use him.

Does anyone know where i can find services to resell ? (bookmarks, backlinks,...)

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

I heard good thinks about sorucewave's marketplace. Take a look or find other services on Freelancer sites, and then resell them for a higher price.

Hi, I am looking to start resell selling services on other sites to start making a few bucks.

But now sure how to find them. I found one but he didn't respond back so can't really use him.

Does anyone know where i can find services to resell ? (bookmarks, backlinks,...)

Any help would be great.

Thanks.
Lazy AssEH,
The reselling websites are all over the internet, But you need to be careful since close to have the number are always scams and you will end up not getting anything from the resell of products. Be sure to share will your friends and workmates so that you can get their view on the matter too. They will help you a lot especially when it comes to finding the legit sources. One thing am sure that we have in away gone through something similar to these before. Just want to let you know that conmen never ended and are all over so be very careful.

Earn on education offers from Byoffers network. Just advertise edu offers on your traffic sources targeting youth from English-speaking countries and get paid $30 CPA and 55% Rev/share (from $50 and up) per conversion

Any help would be great.

Thanks.
Just outsource your server from a marketplace and sell them other. For example, open a gig on people's per hour and buy a gig from Fiverr and sell them to people's per hour. This is not ethical I think but most of the people doing this. The best thing you can hire the freelancer from UpWork or Freelancer and simply sell gig on Fiverr or others.

banners
Back