The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where to find app traffic for Android in US, MEX, RUS, EU?

Judyye1991

Hi, anybody knows where to find app traffic for Android Apps in US, MEX, RUS, EU, ID and IND based on CPI?
I have know some companies however they only focus on CPM or other mode.
Therefore, i am very much appreciated if anybody knows something or can give me some recommendations about it.

Hello
There is lots of DSP platform where you can find the best quality CPI traffic. Even some DSPs are there who works only on CPI to CPI so you can find best the quality traffic. These are best D
WadogoX, StartApp, Hitcell, Mobivisits

Hello
There is lots of DSP platform where you can find the best quality CPI traffic. Even some DSPs are there who works only on CPI to CPI so you can find best the quality traffic. These are best D
WadogoX, StartApp, Hitcell, Mobivisits
Thank you Brijesh for responding. I will have a look into it. However it seems quite difficult to find in-app traffic for Android apps. Or I might searched in the wrong direction.:)

Hello Judyye
Thank you so much for your reply,
Hope my answer will help you and yes its quite difficult to find quality in-app traffic.

Hi, anybody knows where to find app traffic for Android Apps in US, MEX, RUS, EU, ID and IND based on CPI?
I have know some companies however they only focus on CPM or other mode.
Therefore, i am very much appreciated if anybody knows something or can give me some recommendations about it.
If you need IN APP TRAFFIC then you should try ZEROPARK.

Hello Abraham,
Thank you so much for your suggestion. We always in-search for quality in-app traffic partners.

Hi Judyye, I suppose you've just been looking in the wrong direction coz the last time I checked, there were apps that really helped with traffic for Android Apps. For In App traffic, try ZEROPARK or AVASU DSP. I hope you'll manage to find a solution to your case

Maybe AppAnnie to find popular app there and contact creators for ad pack?

banners
Back