The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Where to find affiliates to help promote program without a network?

Check you intro thread where you will find instructions on how to acquire them from here. It also serves as a blue print for getting them elsewhere.

• Who are you?
  • Are you technically able to track sales?
  • Why can you collect money and deliver a product to the customer?
  • Why would you be able to pay your affiliates?
These are serious questions that are prerequisite to any business partnership. Unless you are offering a salary (and are a substantial entity) you must have answers to these type of questions.

So, who are you?
What's your history and reputation?

If you are serious, start by registering as a resource here ...

• Who are you?
  • Are you technically able to track sales?
  • Why can you collect money and deliver a product to the customer?
  • Why would you be able to pay your affiliates?
These are serious questions that are prerequisite to any business partnership. Unless you are offering a salary (and are a substantial entity) you must have answers to these type of questions.

So, who are you?
What's your history and reputation?

If you are serious, start by registering as a resource here ...

Great questions, to reply
-We are a company that sells cellphone accessories
-We have an affiliate program that tracks sales and visits from the affiliates unique link
-We use shopifys platform to collect money and we deliver products from our Canada warehouse.
-We pay our affiliates out bi-weekly once they reach the $50 threshold via paypal (commission is 20% of every sale generated)

I myself am personally an affiliate manager for Shopfiora.com
We have a history in ecommerce for cellphone unlocking service @ cellunlocker.net with a huge online reputation filled with positive reviews and testimonials (we also have a reseller program for unlocking phones too)
We've recently branched out to branding cellphone accessories which specializes in modern and stylish looking products.
I'm not sure if i'm allowed to post any affiliate recruiting links, so i'll opt out of that for now, but you can always visit out website to reach the affiliate program

Feel free to ask me any more questions :)

I have a similar post on this on this platform;
1. Reachout to bloggers and offer them incentives to to write reviews about your affiliate program and products.

2. Who are your top competitors, find out where they source their affiliates and advertise there!

3. Advertise on jvzoo. They have a wonderful system that attracts tons of serious minded affiliates. They offer different sections where you can place your affiliate program or products ads that will give your program the needed exposure.

banners
Back