The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where to find a good VPS provider?

itommy

affiliate
Since I moved my site forumweb.hosting to a new hosting then i feel it is rather slow hence I am looking for a VPS hosting provider for it

Would you recommend any good VPS hosting providers with good price and features?

thanks in advance!

As you may know, the truth comes out of comparison. I would recommend SolVPS.com and Stratus4.com
They offer pretty good vps hosting solutions at normal rates. Compare them and choose the best for your needs.
They know how to customize everything to give your online business the highest possible performance.

As I know, hostingsource.com is cool place where you can get cheap ssd vps hosting solutions.
You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.

Taking the advantage of the opportunity I can put forward a recommendation to try findmeavps.com service.

The things is that it is absolutely free and many people appreciate their services. They will help you to compare various VPS hosts and choose the best one. Can also recommend you to follow their twitter account: twitter.com/findmeavps

You can rely on Kvchosting.com and their ssd vps hosting services.
Reliable uptime, and decent customer support on the 2-3 occasions when I've had trouble with my site.
Customer support is responsive and helpful.
I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with this host.

My advice: Look past the fluff on the web site and ask the hard questions.

- What VPS technology do they use? (Hypervisor is better than kernel virtualization)
- What storage space allocation type to they use? (Partitions are better than quotas)
- What storage type do they use? (Direct attached storage is almost always faster than SAN)
- What RAID type do they use? (Don't settle for anything less than RAID 10)
- How many drives per RAID do they use? (Anything less than 8 drives per RAID is trash)
- What kind of backup do they offer? (File-based backup is far better than VM snapshots)
- Can you perform your own backup restorations? (That way you don't have to wait on them)
- Can you restore a single file at a time? (Some make you do a complete restore)
- Do they charge to perform a restore? (Some charge as much as $400 per restore!)
- Do they offer Managed Support? (could be really helpful to find out WHY your site is slow!)
- What does their Managed Support include? (Godaddy calls really simple stuff "Managed", lol)

etc etc etc... hopefully you get the idea.

Last. the old adage "you get what you pay for" is as true in hosting as it is with any other industry. Decide your budget up-front and try not to go too cheap. It can make a huge difference during those times when you really need it.

Hope this helps!

To select a good host provider; * First search in internet and get a list of host service providers that offer the service at your affordable cost. * Scrutinize amongst them based on their success rate,legit techniques,support,reliability,reputation etc.You can get a clear idea about the above factors from use reviews. * Talk to a representative of the selected one and if satisfied...signin with them. Service providers like 9cubehosting.com provide professional service at low cost.

Hostwinds.com would work fine for your needs. Their ssd Linux and Windows VPS hosting plans look quite good.
I highly recommend them. They're easy to reach, always write back, and the chat method is good too!

MI
Back