The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where To Buy Incentivized Mobile Traffic

papacharlie

affiliate
Recently getting going with affiliate marketing. I've decided I want to run mobile traffic at CPI/download offers. I've tried running Airpush but I'm not really having any luck with conversions.

The affiliate network that I am running with has a number of offers that say incentivized traffic is allowed so I'd like to find some of this traffic to test. It seems, however that I can't find where to buy it. I have come across a few sources that allow you to plug in your own app and drive incentivized installs that way but as an affiliate I am not advertising my own app and I am forced to acquire traffic though links which require redirects.

Could those familiar list a few networks that allow me to purchase incentivized traffic by simply plugging in my affiliate link- redirects and all?

Recently getting going with affiliate marketing. I've decided I want to run mobile traffic at CPI/download offers. I've tried running Airpush but I'm not really having any luck with conversions.

The affiliate network that I am running with has a number of offers that say incentivized traffic is allowed so I'd like to find some of this traffic to test. It seems, however that I can't find where to buy it. I have come across a few sources that allow you to plug in your own app and drive incentivized installs that way but as an affiliate I am not advertising my own app and I am forced to acquire traffic though links which require redirects.

Could those familiar list a few networks that allow me to purchase incentivized traffic by simply plugging in my affiliate link- redirects and all?
Hi,

We offer a incent traffic , covering all GEOs. We can provide you a package that suit your service . Please visit our website:
Mobile App Installs
You can go through the process and reach the creative page, you will be able to plug in your affiliate link under the website URL.

Please let me know if you need more information.
Thanks,
MeshBean

Hi,

We offer a incent traffic , covering all GEOs. We can provide you a package that suit your service . Please visit our website:
Mobile App Installs
You can go through the process and reach the creative page, you will be able to plug in your affiliate link under the website URL.

Please let me know if you need more information.
Thanks,
MeshBean
i buy ur fast pakage .... but 15$ = 50 Installs ... but 0.90 spending no install are provide ... u comapny say u promote direct google play url .. but any one affiliate are not provide direct google play url ..... they are provide own tracking url

MI
Back