The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where to buy Incent traffic for mobile CPI?

How long does it take for you guys to approve my account, it's been 4 days since i made a campaign and still got a pending status
@Opp Apologies for that. Since we are in Canada, last week was Good Friday and it was a statutory holiday maybe it caused the delay ,however, I am contacting my colleague to follow up your account.
Let me know if you need more information.

Last edited by a moderator:
How long does it take for you guys to approve my account, it's been 4 days since i made a campaign and still got a pending status
I message you regarding to your campaign. Please check.

Hello guys, it's so nice to find these incent threads, after so much failure with traditional marketing recently. So I take it the recommended incent ad agencies are Fyber, Aarki, SuperSonic and Tokenads. Would anybody be able to advise which one is most recommended (for good quality conversions especially in tier-1 countries; it can be mobile or web traffic).

Also @Opp would you mind telling me if your results with Yessup incent marketing have been very good? THANKS folks!

I used to buy traffic from fiverr but after sometime, i decided to stop because their traffic seemed not to be natural one. From that time, I have learned on how to create my own algorithm for doing traffic generations with much easy. But all I can say for now is that try several of them out and see which best works for you and requirements that you have.

Fiverr is a service marketplace like Upwork, whereas I see the only way to make money is to pay an individual to market something for you. I have searched there recently and didn't seem to find anybody who does performance marketing at all. Is there some sort of 'other side' or backchannel of Fiverr I don't see, or did the ad-agency side of them since become repurposed? Or otherwise how would somebody be able to remain cost effective when promoting my offers for $5?

I've already applied to all of the companies listed on this page and they either don't accept affiliates, didn't like my offers, or after starting had some bogus CR requirement. Does anybody have very specific advice on which offer types / verticals are saught after on specific performance marketing traffic sources, or want to take me up on my offer to advertise with my links for a commission?

Fiverr is a service marketplace like Upwork, whereas I see the only way to make money is to pay an individual to market something for you. I have searched there recently and didn't seem to find anybody who does performance marketing at all. Is there some sort of 'other side' or backchannel of Fiverr I don't see, or did the ad-agency side of them since become repurposed? Or otherwise how would somebody be able to remain cost effective when promoting my offers for $5?

I've already applied to all of the companies listed on this page and they either don't accept affiliates, didn't like my offers, or after starting had some bogus CR requirement. Does anybody have very specific advice on which offer types / verticals are saught after on specific performance marketing traffic sources, or want to take me up on my offer to advertise with my links for a commission?

Have you thought about FB pages? Like "install the app, send me proof & get a chance to win bla-bla-bla". Content locking is good enough. What else?
You may send whole bunch of traffic on your appwall and try converting it.

So I've been inquiring with some sellers on Fiverr. I've mostly come across advertisers from Bangladesh who seem to do some sort of small scale, mostly incent app marketing and don't speak much English. Anyone have experience running CPI app offers from these advertisers in Bangladesh?

Also can anyone recommend a better seller on Fiverr for advertising? THANKS...

MI
Back