The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where To Buy High-Quality Bot Traffic?

taosim1

affiliate
From the first dollar I spent on media buying, it's been pretty obvious that bot traffic is everywhere. However, there seem to be levels of bot traffic, ranging from those hits you get which seem to last less than 3 seconds, from an unknown browser, originating from Turkey... and those that attempt to mimic a human visit by setting a popular browser/user-agent, navigating internally within your site and sticking around for over 30 seconds.

I'm looking for the latter so that I can "improve" the traffic statistics of some of my sites. I'd be interested to know of any sources where you've seen high levels of this kind of traffic, which can be just as easily filtered-in as it can be filtered-out. I'm aware of a few networks already that I can obtain these from, but looking for more, especially if there's a direct source to buy this kind of traffic (mobile or desktop, 30+ second duration, random actions on site, not hitleap or similar, varied user-agent, US/CA/UK/AU/NZ location).

Willing to pay for this information :)

I am not sure where to buy these kind of traffic. But I do know there are methods can do that. We cooperate with a sdk traffic supplier through API. SDK is responsible for request a offer by API while we take care of the offer and JS code part which can realize the bot action as you required.

Sounds interesting. How does that work for web traffic then? Traffic would be coming directly from in-app browsers?

@taosim1 You haven't been around for over a month but I just noticed this.

What you need is a recursive webcrawler (PhantomJS/Puppeteer) with a timeout that might vary; 2-5 min per page and 3-5 page views. Then you would need a residential proxy network to use --to get your fictitious visitors. All this would be costly -- but doable.

Or hire a bot net for a *special mission*

MI
Back