The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where to buy domain and hosting

Rizwan

affiliate
I am thinking about to setup new coupons site using word press & i am planing to purchase domain and hosting from blue host could any one suggest if this is the right choice if not then to whom I should buy? And I want to start with low budget and just having beginners skills.

Totally agree with Daianapotter. GoDaddy is pure garbage.

I buy my domains from enom, & I host them on VPS servers that I setup & host on DigitalOcean & AWS.

Ok th
Totally agree with Daianapotter. GoDaddy is pure garbage.

I buy my domains from enom, & I host them on VPS servers that I setup & host on DigitalOcean & AWS.
Ok thanks for suggestion but what about bluehost have to any idea about it as I have seen many peoples discussing about bluehost.

I have only transferred client sites off bluehost hosting, so I can't speak positively, or negatively about their service.

Bluehost is good. But SiteGround is more customer friendly. For Domains, you can try with Namecheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
I recommend either A2 hosting or Siteground. Blue host is owned by EIG so I would run for the hills as anything EIG touches turns to sh*t, just look at the state of Godaddy. Maybe do a search on EIG and then decide if Blue host is still for you.

If you want to register a new domain name, there are some domain registrars you can register from:
  • Godaddy
  • NameSilo
  • NameCheap
  • Name.com
  • Dotster, Domain.com, Netfirm, and MyDomain
However if you want to buy an old domain from another guys, there're also some places for you
  • Flippa
  • Sedo
  • Godaddy Auction
  • NamePros
Source here: Top 10 best places to buy your domain name from

I hope this helps!

Bluehost is good. But they have a modified cPanel. Not that I'll ever look back at shared hosting again. But I personally prefer traditional cPanel hosting providers. Like Hostgator and Fatcaw.

VPS these days ain't that expensive. You can get a 1GB RAM server for $5 per month from most providers.

But these VPS need to be configured before you can host your website. Which will cost around $20 - $30 if you outsource. But there are lots of tutorials out there if you want to save that money.

I recommend Gigahost.dk/en/ for $ 5 have used them for almost 7 years. Very user-friendly "KISS" and your websites can be free on an SSL server. Domains are also possible to buy from them.

Good day / Claus

MI
Back