The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where to add my amateur adult affiliate program?

kinkyhotwife

affiliate
Hi guys, I'm really new to all of this. I recently started my own amateur homemade adult site (all my own content). I've been on Twitter for quite a while and built up quite a large fan base of (60k+) followers.

My site has an affiliate section and my affiliate offer is 50% of lifetime value on everything from signups, to renewals to private cam shows, an online store and even tips.

My question is, being new I'm struggling to find places to get my program added. A lot of places won't allow adult sites and from Googling there only appears to be a few places that accept them and one of them is the same design, signup process and reciprocal links so it looks like the same company.

As I say I'm really new to this so any help/advise is appreciated.

Get with azgold (super moderator) and register your affiliate program.
Or, is the program through Modelcentro maybe they are already registered?

Last edited:
I read your intro ... Model Centro is not registered here have them register then any model can solicit affiliates here.
Model Centro is the payer's name -- correct? It's more of a formality --so we know it's legit. I know the Model Centro folks -- they are OK ;)

Do you work with clips4sale too?

Do a nice avatar too -- clothes on :D

I can’t praise them enough their support is fantastic!

I’ve registered with them but not done anything yet. Also on Manyvids and a few more.

I read your intro ... Model Centro is not registered here have them register then any model can solicit affiliates here.
Model Centro is the payer's name -- correct? It's more of a formality --so we know it's legit. I know the Model Centro folks -- they are OK ;)

Do you work with clips4sale too?

Do a nice avatar too -- clothes on :D

I still remember the time I missed the buffet lunch at the show in Phoenix and Guido invited me to the free lunch at Hooters that Model Centro was having 5 years ago ... LOL

May be you should add your paysite to Affbank, Affpaying and other agregators?

There's a $299 fee for Affbank so won't be able to invest yet. Affpaying I've just submitted to but it look more like affiliate networks on there than programs. I'll wait and see if it gets through the review process.

Thanks for the tips.

I can refer you to an extra option that's run by a good friend of mine, and that could make a lot of sense with your type of content, fell free to reach out: cb at ctgmedia dot net or skype: carlosprague

Hi guys, I'm really new to all of this. I recently started my own amateur homemade adult site (all my own content). I've been on Twitter for quite a while and built up quite a large fan base of (60k+) followers.

My site has an affiliate section and my affiliate offer is 50% of lifetime value on everything from signups, to renewals to private cam shows, an online store and even tips.

My question is, being new I'm struggling to find places to get my program added. A lot of places won't allow adult sites and from Googling there only appears to be a few places that accept them and one of them is the same design, signup process and reciprocal links so it looks like the same company.

As I say I'm really new to this so any help/advise is appreciated.
I have seen quite a few facebook groups associated with affiliate marketing

MI
Back