The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where In The World Is He? And Why Aren't You, Too?

Joseph Ratliff

<b>5 Star Success Guru</b>
It's been awhile since I've posted to this forum.

I've even gotten some nice emails from members asking, "Where in the world are you Joe?"

The answer...

I'm busting my butt, working... doing "it" both writing copy for a major client, and continuing to build my affiliate business (which continues to grow and grow).

So, if you're reading this... I ask you... why aren't you?

What are you looking for? A magic pill? Doesn't exist. Did you quit, and you're trying to find the inspiration to get "back in the game"? Here it is...

Get your *** back to work.

No, this isn't some weak-*** "j.o.b." where you get some "secure" paycheck... where you can screw off and talk to your co-workers and still get paid... nope.

You have to bust your *** as an affiliate... you have to test different ads, you have to meet (and talk to) potential business contacts, and you can't just sit there and hide behind your monitor and make money in your PJ's (there, I said it).

You need to create, read, do, work, connect, produce, drive traffic, write etc...

Online, you have a landing page or website (mine are content based websites)... and here's something hardly anyone talks about... OFFLINE you have products that you can sell for brick and mortar businesses for a commission (using the web, or not ;) ).

The point is, you need to be doing it...

... not talking about doing it...

... not reading 54,122 forums for advice that tells you every little thing about doing it BEFORE you get started...

... not watching the latest soap, or chatting on Twitter...

Doing it.

And guess what? You might fail too... your business might fall flat on its face, you might lose all of your material belongings and get kicked out of your apartment, you might get laughed at, might get scolded by family etc...

But so what? Are you committed to this affiliate business or what?

If you're worried about the world coming down, losing everything, having to scrape by on the last dollar you have... you're right, stop, and go get a job.

But what if everything goes right?

What if, all of your ads, blog post, videos, flyers, catalogs, websites contacts etc... produce... and all of your income goals are exceeded by DOUBLE?

Then what? Are you ready for that?

What happens when everyone and everything starts saying YES?

You will have a whole other set of challenges to meet (exceed), that's for sure. But it's fun, that's why I do it, and will keep doing it until my last breath... because I can't retire from something I love doing. :)

Oh yeah, one last thing (which you shouldn't be reading because I told you 250 words ago to get to work)... about retirement...

... look into (as in, do your own research about) taking mini-retirements along the way instead of "saving up for it"... because we are on this planet for WAY too short a time to save up for something we may never live to see. :eek:

This is still my favorite forum, by far, btw... so if you MUST read one about affiliate marketing, this is the one.

YAY! Joe is back! :D

You light up this place and bring it back to life.

I've been so busy, even I have not been here much.

OK back to work! I'm taking Joe's advice and hitting it hard. :p

banners
Back