The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where I can Promote Salonist Affiliate Program?

juliaching

affiliate
I am looking for the platform where I can Promote Saas based Salonist affiliate program free of cost. Please suggest me some platforms.

If you keep the spam to a minimum Linkedin there are B2B groups.
There is is SEO approach --some money and a lot of time involved --and the results can be very frustrating.
B2B is not easy --I would target the retail players in the industry and contact them by phone in their native language --you are dealing with a very narrow market.

Well I think the market may be a bit more than a "very narrow market". A micro niche for certain when targeting internationally, a must IMO. to make it work. Just the U.S. market is likely a far too small a market.

That said, having looked at your affiliate page and site, you do not provide any commission information prior to signup for an affiliate account. A must have to attract affiliates in general. The exception is if you are prospecting affiliates and you disclose it while attempting to recruit them.

You can also use Cold mailing - a lot of tools help with it. For example, I use snov.io to do that. This kind of tool often has the option of looking for e-mail addresses on a specific page. Thanks to this, you can write to specific pages with information that you have the perfect software for them.

MI
Back