The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Where do you get your fonts from?

I basically simply use the Google search engine for my advantage and search for the fonts. I mainly use elegant, thing and light weight fonts for my designs, which are very suitable to the business design. Thus has a textured background, mostly in grey and add a white font above. I will visit dafont.com and fontsquirrel though

Well you can always get many sites using Google like @Ricus had suggested.

I personally find dafont to be also a great site when looking for fonts. I have paid for fonts in the past as well. I even have a group of custom made fonts that no one else has besides me. I used to love them for certain projects but I find it very old now.

Whenever I need a new font I will always search for the kind of font I am looking for using Google and try and find one that matches the idea I have in mind. Usually 1001freefonts is the website that crops up alot when I am searching for a font as they have a wide range of fonts and alot of what I am looking for.

When I am in need of a nice funky font, I always visit dafont.com, which is also in my bookmarks. They have a massive amount of fonts and always have the right ones for me.

I search around the web and see what i like i usally dont even look at those sites who have paid fonts i mean sites that offer fonts to be bought..

Lately I've been trying to stick with Google Web Fonts, since they are free and can be used as part of the HTML in addition to installing them on my system for graphical work. Otherwise I will check out Dafont, or do a google search for something like "the best free fonts 2013" which usually turns up a lot of design blogs that have curated selections of high quality free fonts.

I used Font squirrel and Dafonts before Google Web Fonts became popular. The main reason I chose google web fonts is that it is hosted on Google , I don't have to care about the bandwidth and it is really easily to include a fond. Just takes two lines of code :)

I used Font squirrel and Dafonts before Google Web Fonts became popular. The main reason I chose google web fonts is that it is hosted on Google , I don't have to care about the bandwidth and it is really easily to include a fond. Just takes two lines of code :)

FontSquirrel? I don't think I've ever used them. Are they any good?

MI
Back