The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

where do you get your email autoreponder from

hay moshe

I decide to go on seriously my marketing an as i should collect emails the right way
and send them some content into their email

my question is this
where do you get your content from you suggest have good sales with it
i know plr sites
but lets said i have bodybuilding nich ( have an offer for building mass muscles etc male enhancement )
what should i give them ?
i know there are ebooks but how do i make into email autoresponder ?
any ideas?
what have you done so for that work for you with this method
thanks!

I didn't get your question. Do you want to find a tool for the email autoresponder?
iwant to find good content that fit to my offers
most i get it ebooks and articles
that you can put into email autoresponder
have cpa offers now with body building how can i get right content emails that drive people to fill my offer

thanks for the help

You're looking for ideas as an incentive to get subscribers?

Assuming that I understand you correctly, yes you can offer an e-book, a white paper or report, weekly tips, newsletter, special video...that's all I can think of right now.

If you're having trouble creating emails, you can hire a writer who is good at that. You could also interview bodybuilders or gym owners and provide them either written, or videoed.

Just some ideas there.

I think i got it. Assuming you have a content and your blog ready, first thing first you need to build an optin page where the visitors can enter their names and email and or have a pop up form in your blog. Next thing is set up your autoresponder like aweber, mail chimp or interspire....Remember to give a free content in exchange for your visitors to give you their contact info,
At this stage you'll need to drive traffic, Facebook ads, solo ads or coreg leads. If you can create a product, then clickbank is your best bet to get affiliates to promote it for you.
If you need an autoresponder,i suggest starting with mail chimp, they start charging you when you reach about 2000 subscribers and if i am not mistaking, they lately changed a must confirmation to optional..

Your mail server is the best option. MTA daemon; sendmail, postfix, exim etc.
You want to send an opt-in email on a sign up or an acknowledgement of a purchase?
i didnt get "Your mail server is the best option."
you talking about my mailchimp account?
or you offer other platforms?
i want to send content and than post my affiliate links

banners
Back