The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where do you buy Solo Ads?

Safe -swaps is great ,you can get like 50 -100 clicks for your campaign for very cheap price. Warrior forum is also good, but you are better off if you have a list and like to swap -ads. otherwise you paying big $$$.

I like safe swaps Whenever dealing with solo ads or swaps the whole market is crooked no matter where you do them. Always be on your toe's especially on the warrior forum. But I also do them there.

Great information here. Solo ads are certainly effective, and with a good squeeze page can really convert well!

I'll make a post soon with a list of more solo ad vendors that I know about.

I have been using Safe swaps for over a year and love them ! I also use the warrior forum and a couple private guy's that I have met over the years !
Here is a great resource fro solo's
2BucksAds

Admistress Advertising

BizSiteBiz Ezine

EzineAdsNet

Ezines-R-Us

SRDS Media

The BizBarrel Newsletter

WebStars2K
They are all good but like always be cautious when doing solo's and swaps it's a shady business..

Definitely got some good info from this thread, it would be cool to see someone come up with the ultimate list of solo resources as a reference though.

This lady seems to offer exemplary solo ad service....and cheap! If you read through the posts, you'll see that those who bought the WSO are all thrilled with the results. I haven't tried her service yet, her lists are (highly) targeted in IM and MMO niches and I haven't got anything set up in those right now.

[SOLO AD] Quality 100 And 50 Click Solo Ads (IM, MMO Niche) Only FEW Spots Left! Grab It Right Now!

Edit: Forgot to say that she's only offering to send to lists of 50 or 100 but apparently, overdelivers. Don't know if she has larger lists.

How would I find more solo providers? and how can I tell if the traffic is good before I purchase?

Udimi or Clickonomy are good ones to check out. The solo ad provider will tell you what kind of traffic they have & where their traffic came from.

Unless you have some kind of funnel in place, it doesn't matter if the traffic is good or not.

Good luck!

MI
Back