The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where do you buy PPV traffic from?

I need a referral or endorsement to Traffic Vance but can't find anyone with a daily spending of $50. I need to make money to provide more for my family. LeadImpact now required $1000 deposit just as TrafficVance but will rather invest in Trafficvance than LI. Please help me by endorsing me in TrafficVance as time and money are very critical for me and my family. I would really appreciate your help and support. Thank You!

bdnetfund I think that is a major problem for many people (including me) just drive massive traffic to your offers and talk with your AM. Try to connect with more and more people on foums (like this on) and it will probably pay off :)

LI and 50R are a good mix of solid traffic from US and INTL. Trafficvance is solid for US, but is a pain to get into.
The smaller guys: Adon, Media Traffic, DirectCPV can be okay.

I'd say the reflection of higher min deposits weeds out the guys who don't have enough budget to dedicate towards making the traffic source work.
Throwing $500 at 50onRed is a great place to start for PPV.

I need a referral or endorsement to Traffic Vance but can't find anyone with a daily spending of $50. I need to make money to provide more for my family. LeadImpact now required $1000 deposit just as TrafficVance but will rather invest in Trafficvance than LI. Please help me by endorsing me in TrafficVance as time and money are very critical for me and my family. I would really appreciate your help and support. Thank You!
Trafficvance bid is very high... you will get your fingers burnt quickly. Why not try LeadImpact, MediaTraffic and 50onRED first to get proficient before getting into Trafficvance. I think MT is a good training ground for PPV and is pretty "safe" (It will not burn you badly, IMHO). $1000 deposit is not much, if you start driving traffic, $1000 will be used up in a matter of days.

By the way guys,

RevenueHits Is launching it's new UI in the Affiliate Summit West 2015 in Vegas.
So, you are more then welcome to come visit us in our booth. Beer on us ;]

Its going to be AWESOME!

I guess the Affiliatefix is more active than the Dojo.. I posted below text yesterday and was expecting some input...

Can anyone tell me about Leadimpact, can't really say how good it is or what product converts better there.. I tried it about two years ago, then it was $200 to join. I promoted make money stuff, no conversion just impressions.. So, I am thinking of giving it a try again, maybe to promote gaming offers.. Most of the reviews I read so far, complained of not so good traffic..

I guess the Affiliatefix is more active than the Dojo.. I posted below text yesterday and was expecting some input...

Can anyone tell me about Leadimpact, can't really say how good it is or what product converts better there.. I tried it about two years ago, then it was $200 to join. I promoted make money stuff, no conversion just impressions.. So, I am thinking of giving it a try again, maybe to promote gaming offers.. Most of the reviews I read so far, complained of not so good traffic..

HI @Lucy ,

LI is considered a big network with great quality. The reason ppl are complaining is because they are in the middle of some changes, so I am sure everything will go back to normal there.
If it is games you are looking to promote, then TV would be the best solution as there traffic is based on Gaming adware.

Some other networks can give you added traffic op top of TV, such as the platform I represent.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

HI @Lucy ,

LI is considered a big network with great quality. The reason ppl are complaining is because they are in the middle of some changes, so I am sure everything will go back to normal there.
If it is games you are looking to promote, then TV would be the best solution as there traffic is based on Gaming adware.

Some other networks can give you added traffic op top of TV, such as the platform I represent.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
HI @Lucy ,

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Thanks JamesPOP, it sure does help. I can see the platform you represent is Launching Soon. Give us a shout when its Lunched.

banners
Back