The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where do you buy PPV traffic from?

+1 for 50OnRed. Sometimes it brings me more revenue then LeadImpact and their Traffic Representatives are VERY helpful

For one who is starting out I recommend DirectCPV, followed by Lead Impact and Traffic Vance.

DirectCPV requires a minimum deposit of $100, LI $200 and TV $1000. TV traffic is the best.

The lowest budget is Clicksor.com with 20$ minimum, I've never tried PPV yet, but I wonder if Clicksor is it a good place to start with?

I was talking to one of my buddies at LeadImpact last week and he was telling me that they're seeing and working on great things over there. I've heard from my publishers that their traffic seems to be doing really well lately too.

Of course, Trafficvance is solid too :)

The lowest budget is Clicksor.com with 20$ minimum, I've never tried PPV yet, but I wonder if Clicksor is it a good place to start with?

The Traffic from Clicksor is pretty bad. We've seen a fair amount of fraudulent orders come from Clicksor traffic, so many times the sales/leads you even get from them is going to get reversed. It appears they have a pretty heavy trend of publishers frauding the advertisers who are buying media there. LeadImpact, TrafficVance, and 50onRed are all great options still though. Min deposit is $500 for 50onRed I believe.

I want TrafficVance account. But It's need 1,000$ to start

Now I'm using LeadImpact.

Next step to 50onred or Trafficvance (if i can signup)

Last edited:
I'm using Lead Impact. I seem to be getting good traffic. I havn't used any other source as of yet so can't compare. Lead Impact is easy to use and set up. Good for a begginer.

I plan to join LI a week ago now LI min deposit 1000$ like TV that is more for me for testing. Now which alternate network is good for PPV traffic and how good is there traffic. I think i should try some another network hope some one can ans my question...

Thanks in adv

thanks tommyt for reply.
Is 50OnRed traffic quality same as LI or lower never heard of them before there are no reviews about this network. Can you give me more details about this network it helps me a lot.

Hi Varung

I have not tried 50onred personally but i have read a lot of good reviews about them around the net and some people even said that their traffic quality is better than LI and comparable to TV.

MI
Back