The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where do you buy domains?

I always buy all my domains with my hosting package when I purchase hosting. I have always found that being the best and easiest way for me to do it as they always do great deal with both hosting and domain. I am currently using BigWetFish.

I use 123-Reg to register all of my domain names. I find them really good & offer a good price also.
They have lots of extra that you can buy with domains too, that said, i havent really bought any of the extras, just the domains.

:p

I've used both Godaddy and Namecheap, but I now use Namecheap for all new domains. As for Godaddy, I now have NO active domains on it and am just waiting for the old domains to expire to sell them off. Godaddy has screwed up too many time and I'm done with them.

I used Crazy Domains. They're extension prices are amazingly cheap. I got a .com domain for a maximum of $3 because they were have a sale.

SonnyNET64

I buy mine anywhere that I don't have hosting. It's a bad idea to get your domains from the same place you have your site hosting because if their site goes down you want to be able to log into your dashboard and point your DNS to your backup server. You can't do that if the hosting and DNS are on the same service and they go down.

I usually buy it from the companies that provide me the hosting. They usually have the best prices on this combos.

I buy my domains from namecheap and name.com. Whatever one has the best coupons at the time of that I want to register a new domain, they are both great registrars, and the only two that I'll use from now on.

My main domain registrar is Namecheap. I love them. I will buy a domain from GoDaddy when they run a special deal like 99cents, $1.99 or $2.99.

I buy all of mine through GoDaddy right now.

I'll likely switch to NameCheap at some point, especially if GD's prices keep going up. For now, though, I don't want to pay to transfer them away and I don't need to buy any new ones at the moment.

I use ryleejames.com for my hosting and domain needs
They are a smaller provider but definitely (for me anyway) one of the most reliable. I've had 95% uptime on all of my sites and when its down or the DB crashes theres always a fresh backup and I always get up and running within a few hours along with realtime support when its needed.
I have one or two on godaddy due to buying them from others but will soon transfer them to ryleejames also.

banners
Back