The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Where can we find beta users?

TextAdapt

Well, first of all I am not an affiliate marketer, but I am interested in learning from you all about successes and failures.

Beyond that I am a coder and systems architect by trade and I am always willing to answer questions that may come up. My background is in data mining, and high performance systems, but I have exposure in a lot of other areas so feel free to ask me anything, and I will keep my eyes open.

I am a founder of a company getting ready to do a live launch geared towards helping affiliate marketers.

We optimize affiliate placements on the fly based on aggregate user information for each page view that occurs. We look at a series of data points including region, census data, time of day and about 20 other metrics to determine what is the most likely affiliate advertisement to convert and pay the most.

We are looking for some affiliate marketers to talk with us and potentially be beta users as we finish our preparations for a live launch.

What would you suggest is a good way to branch out to these people, or where should we look for them? We have gotten our current users from trade shows but we would love to find other ways to meet them.

Thanks,
Jan

banners
Back