The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Where Can I Purchase Domain And Hosting

You have come to the right place. A forum hosting site can answer your all questions. Before you buy hosting let me tell you can avail vps hosting, dedicated server hosting or cloud web hosting services.

VPS ( virtual private server hosting ) is best for startup business & individuals.
Dedicated server hosting is best for heavy usage & security concerns.
Cloud hosting is best for everyone.

You can also avail domain hosting with a server hosting provider. Choose a domain name wisely

You have come to the right place. A forum hosting site can answer your all questions. Before you buy hosting let me tell you can avail vps hosting, dedicated server hosting or cloud web hosting services.

VPS ( virtual private server hosting ) is best for startup business & individuals.
Dedicated server hosting is best for heavy usage & security concerns.
Cloud hosting is best for everyone.

You can also avail domain hosting with a server hosting provider. Choose a domain name wisely
Thanks a lot Joselin. For making me understand the difference between VPS hosting, Dedicated server hosting and Cloud hosting.

Hi Guys.

I am going to buy a domain plus hosting but don't have good experience about it.

Kindly let me know which place will be better for me and why.

Thank You.
There're many places for you to buy domain & hosting such as Godaddy, Namecheap, Name, Namesilo,...Just go to their homepage and contact the support team, they will help you.

Bluehost.com has very good service and they also give you a free domain name when you sign up on there which is very helpful to get started. It's $3.95 per month. I used them for years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bluehost, HostGator & Inmotion hosting is the perfect choice however for WP dedicated hosting, you should be using WPX Hosting.

I am not sure how other could advise something to you even without any knowledge about your requirements. However, they could have good experiences with some of this hosting providers. In such case you should remember that not all of these hosting providers might be a good fit specifically for you.

Always buy a domain at a registrar --NEVER at a hosting company.
Hosting companies that are not also accredited registrars may hold your domain hostage, if and when, you no longer host that domain with them. Just don't do it!

www.namesilo.com is a very good and inexpensive registrar. You can point the DNS for your domains direct from namesilo to your server's A entry (IP) totally bypassing the need for a outside name server.

Always read (and understand) both the AUP and T&C (acceptable use and terms and conditions) policies of any potential hosting company. Hosting is a commodity item and prices are competitive within a narrow range in most cases.

Shared hosting is spotty at best and only for low volume and low priority domains. If you are starting out shared hosting may be best as it is more structured for newcomers. There are user control panels and usually some form of support -- beyond hardware issues like you will get with a VPS or dedicated server.

Graybeard, Jan 6, 2018

If you just want to purchase domain names normally like simple .com, .net, .org,...you can buy at any popular domain registrars like Godaddy, Namesilo,...However, if you want to buy domains from another sellers, you need to buy them at domain marketplaces like Flippa, Sedo,...Below I listed for you guys Top 10 best places to buy your domain from

1. Domain name registrars
  • Godaddy
  • NameSilo
  • NameCheap
  • Name.com
  • Dotster, Domain.com, Netfirm, and MyDomain
Another: Dynadot, Exabytes,...
2. Domain name marketplaces or forums
  • Flippa
  • Sedo
  • Godaddy Auction
  • NamePros
  • eBay
Another: Namejet, Efty,...

Source here: Top 10 best places to buy your domain name from

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
please note all big companies like godaddy, namecheap etc... they have RAM / Memory limits on their hosting plans so before buying hosting plans you need to make sure that will work for you. Few things looks cheaper but they become useless later. So always look for scale able solution.

please note all big companies like godaddy, namecheap etc... they have RAM / Memory limits on their hosting plans so before buying hosting plans you need to make sure that will work for you. Few things looks cheaper but they become useless later. So always look for scale able solution.
These factors should be checked carefully before any buying decision. So that, not only big companies but also every companies.

Hi Guys.

I am going to buy a domain plus hosting but don't have good experience about it.

Kindly let me know which place will be better for me and why.

Thank You.

Hello.
Let me also share my input around discussion.
To consider domain purchasing you have the following options
  • Sedo
  • Flippa
  • GoDaddy
  • AfterNic
  • eBay
So far the hosting is your concern I would recommend you to with Managed Cloud hosting. Below are a few options.
  • Rackspace (Expensive but reliable)
  • Siteground (Fast and trusted)
  • Cloudways (Affordable & scalable)
  • WPengine (Powerful and manageable)

There are numerous hosting companies that provide hosting services. You can just check the reviews of hosting companies and choose your provider.
for more, you can try their free trial so that you will get an idea about their hosting service

It all depends. Especially if you need a country specific domain. Generally, namecheap is good. Hosting - depends on your target audience, imho

MI
Back