The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where Can I Purchase Domain And Hosting

You can try ewallhost web services,
Who ?? Are you here just shilling for this host -- because it sure as hell looks like it.
1706539411803.png
Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

Get with the program

This is not an unconditional *drive-by* free advertising zone

There are many providers in the field of domain registration, but always pay attention to one important point when buying a domain, the renewal price.
The renewal price can cause you trouble, some providers have a cheap registration price but a very high renewal price, and after spending time and effort on your domain, you will have to renew your domain with several times the cost.

There are many providers in the field of domain registration, but always pay attention to one important point when buying a domain, the renewal price.
The renewal price can cause you trouble, some providers have a cheap registration price but a very high renewal price, and after spending time and effort on your domain, you will have to renew your domain with several times the cost.

I just bought a .dog domain
1707050328532.png
I don't give a rat's ass about the renewal price if the domain is a success.

I bought it for a specific project, an affiliate program we will run, if everyone gets off their ass and performs then comes to agreement.

It is a specific situation and the $47.49 doesn't mean squat in our business plan. Meantime, that domain is not set to auto renew until it is a real property, it will cost over $1,600 the trademark that name (without the .dog in the wordmark). It's a domain name with a memorable word.

But anyway, usual situation is to buy a domain name with a no-risk referral price and NEVER buy your domain from a hosting company --use a independent registrar. You never want your domain *held hostage* when you move your hosting (or are forced to move it for some reason). There are ICANN rules regarding domains but you don't want to to go down that rabbit hole, trust me ...

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here.

Signature link, offering commercial services or solicitation of offers to the membership here, require having been approved as a AUTHORIZED RESOURCE.

I just bought a .dog domain

I don't give a rat's ass about the renewal price if the domain is a success.

I bought it for a specific project, an affiliate program we will run, if everyone gets off their ass and performs then comes to agreement.

It is a specific situation and the $47.49 doesn't mean squat in our business plan. Meantime, that domain is not set to auto renew until it is a real property, it will cost over $1,600 the trademark that name (without the .dog in the wordmark). It's a domain name with a memorable word.

But anyway, usual situation is to buy a domain name with a no-risk referral price and NEVER buy your domain from a hosting company --use a independent registrar. You never want your domain *held hostage* when you move your hosting (or are forced to move it for some reason). There are ICANN rules regarding domains but you don't want to to go down that rabbit hole, trust me ...
It is a good point.
In your case, the DOG TLD has been discounted.
This discount is applied by the main registrant to other sub-registrants and is completely normal.
But sometimes I see in some providers, for example, they sell a certain TLD like com for free in the first year and in the next year at several times its original price.
Your point about not using hosting providers and holding the domain hostage is correct in some cases, but if the provider does not activate the domain transfer code (EPP Code) for you, it does not matter where you bought the domain from. You are not allowed to transfer it, so always ask about the activation of the domain transfer at any provider.

banners
Back