The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where can I get free affiliate scripts?

We have exit script in The Dojo as an addition to membership.But If you wouldn`t like to invest in such quality things you can try with
Warez forum.

I am not one to promote warez sites, and seeing a mod say this really worriers me.

something like popupdevil has all type of options for affiliates needs.

Scripts are easy to come by these days, the problem is if you are getting them from a file sharing site you may well have additional unwanted code for stealing affiliate commissions and sending user data to unscrupulous people. I've been through this ordeal. Not worth the risk.

Scripts are cheap these days. Especially if you are giving the coder great instructions on what you want. I spent some time as a coder. All coders save their codes and scripts. We use code and script snippets over and over. This way we could produce inexpensively to our clients and do a higher volume.

Look at the number of plugin scripts that are free for Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, and others.

Just be sure you are getting clean script these days.

Either in The Dojo or just by some searching around the net, although as mentioned you may get extra fluff attached to the free ones!

Before starting AffKit I made some extensive research on what scripts affiliate needs and what the market currently offers. If I hadn't find need for paid, higher quality scripts I wouldn't have started AffKit. What I found is that, most of the free scripts you'll find online(even some paid ones) most of them are not complete, they simply don't work as stated or they require to edit them to suit your needs(which if you don't have programming knowledge may break them). Even if they work, most of them are NOT tested among all browser versions and different case scenarios.
People think that by copying/pasting a script from a forum will solve the problem...but that's not always the case. You may think they work but for some users they don't...and you're losing money.

Of course, there are some very simple Javascript scripts that work fine in most conditions and if you know for sure that reliable, you can try them.

I'm not saying don't go for free scripts, I'm saying just be careful...I personally found some free Exit Pop-ups that blocks call-to-action links or breaks javascript on entire page.

Last edited:
banners
Back