The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Where can I find push ads?

Hello. I would like to use push ads on my websites. Where can I find this kind of ads?

Hey,
You can monetize with push ads on Clickadu.
Except Push Notifiactions and Push up dialog ads you can sell traffic on Popunder, Video pre-roll, SKIM (direct link) at reasonable CPM rates.
Just sign up here: Clickadu
Or contact support if you need any help: support@clickadu.com

You can find push traffic at RichPush!

RichPush is the High-Quality Push Traffic Ad Network!

• 400 000 000 real users worldwide
• 94% viewability
• users are 100% real
• minimum CPC is $0,003
• minimum deposit is $50

Top features:
• TargetCPA
• SmartCPC
• Optimization rules
• Premium account managers support 24/7

Check this out, Admaven Push notifications!
It's free and simple - create an account easily, after a short verification enters your account, get your ad code and start making money!

We offer high CPM and CTR, working with a different type of traffic using thousands of advertisers - 100% demand and GEO coverage! - From Pop ads, native push notificatios, banners and more,

Join now from this forum and get an exclusive offer and terms!

if you are looking for monetizing your traffic and making really good results with Push notifications, i would suggest testing the Pubpush ad network, with a lot of demand of all GEOs.

Top 10 List of Push Notification Ad Networks:
1 AdMaven
2 ZeroPark
3 MegaPush
4 MGID
5 Adsterra
6 AdCash
7 AdsKeeper
8 RichPush
9 RevContent
10 DatsPush

Try Noviclick. We have an advanced fraud filter solution. Automatically refund for suspicious visits on push traffic. Minimum deposit is 50USD. Worldwide traffic. Add me on skype for more info: Jaerts92

Megaclick usually start with ok rates but after 1-2 weeks the rates go down, from what i checked they sent tons of push ads so the rates got lower and also got many complaints from my users.. so less recommend them

Megaclick usually start with ok rates but after 1-2 weeks the rates go down, from what i checked they sent tons of push ads so the rates got lower and also got many complaints from my users.. so less recommend them
It's interesting this is said. I used a friend's Monetizer link with my data-center server proxy (SSH-Tunnel) and;
  1. got past the redirect with the proxy --only thing detected was my GEO-location (NL)
  2. subscribed to his Monetizer domain link and was irritated you the unwanted intrusions (push ads)
It was his dating CPA deal --so every competitor --no shortage

I unsubscribed --the push notifies stopped --no harm done but it was irritating ...

540x283.png

Dear partners,

We have launched a new Friday feature of a ‘Weekend HOT traffic slices’ as they promise to be real productive this weekend.

What have we got for you this Friday? It’s time to tipping our hand:
  • IN - Popunder - 26M daily - CPM $0.44
  • DE - Popunder - 1.8M daily - CPM $0.90
  • CH - Popunder - 160K daily - CPM $2.93
  • VN - Push Notifications - 179M daily - CPM $0.07
  • BR- Push Notifications - 146M daily - CPM $0.01
  • ID - Push Notifications - 94M daily - CPM $0.01
All the volumes are already available for you in the Self-Serve Platform. The slices should change until the next weekend so do not miss it. Stay with us to be updated.

recently I've came across TacoLoco from LosPolos (they're commonly known for dating smartlink)

MI
Back