The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Where can I find advertisers looking to get traffic for their products?

Well, i would try opening a thread on the major forums: Here would be a good start, then move on to Afflift, STM, Warrior, On Facebook you got MRKTHUB group, Telegram, Be active and post a bunch. Maybe consider going to one of the industries conventions!

Hope this Helps :)

Whats a good source to find advertisers who are in need of traffic to send to their products on a CPA basis????
First of all, there's Resourses tab here on this forum where you can find plenty of advertisers. What's more, check out Offervault which contains a definitely not fewer number of a variety of networks.

It's would be better if you specified your vertical as this comment is written by a direct nutra CPA advertiser, for example :)

Well, i would try opening a thread on the major forums: Here would be a good start, then move on to Afflift, STM, Warrior, On Facebook you got MRKTHUB group, Telegram, Be active and post a bunch. Maybe consider going to one of the industries conventions!

Hope this Helps :)

Ill try all of these. Whats on telegram? I have an account but never really used it... it has groups on there or something?

First of all, there's Resourses tab here on this forum where you can find plenty of advertisers. What's more, check out Offervault which contains a definitely not fewer number of a variety of networks.

It's would be better if you specified your vertical as this comment is written by a direct nutra CPA advertiser, for example :)

What about going to MRKTHUB dot com and scrolling through their offers page???

What about going to MRKTHUB dot com and scrolling through their offers page???
I guess the sources I've provided already offer you tons of options so you only need to sort through them.

You can surely take MRKTHUB as well because they suggest ACCPET their cookie policy and that doesn't obligate you to do anything :)
2rwaqys.png

“To be successful, he had to start with the vision literally in his mind, and then work backward from there.”

Lisa this is an excellent point and especially true for non-profits. From the social media side of the table, I think that those of us that evangelize these tools (Hi!) can sometimes forget to step back and look at the bigger picture. Sort of like putting the cart before the horse, building awareness wouldn’t work if the non-profits vision and story wasn’t incorporated into the process.

Great reminder Michael, and amazing first post, I’m jealous!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, guys. This thread is more than a year old, sure hope he's found something by now. :)

@John Chan : If you are a business looking to sell --or buy on a conditional basis (CPA,CPI,CPL, etc) You must register as a resource and be approved to use this forum for soliciting, PERIOD and No Exceptions

You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit the membership here. IS THAT CLEAR!

MI
Back