The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Where are you from?

Im not sure I participated in this thread before...

Im Spanish by birth and by recent ancestors xD ... However I grew up in HK from 3 to 20 and then studied in Shanghai... and have been back in Spain, on and off, for the past 10 years.

So yeah, a TCK right here... Third Culture Kid

If anyone is travelling in Vietnam anytime soon let me know .I can definitely help you in giving information about places in Vietnam. Well I stay in ho chi minh city, Vietnam.

Lots of nationalities and different cultures and backgrounds here, love it!

Personally I'm from the UK but I live in Cyprus; we have a very multi-European team with us here though based in beautiful Paphos on the coast of the Mediterranean...makes the view from the office a lot more interesting!

I was born in Ukraine, grew up in Poland, entered the University in Melbourne, Australia. Now I work in Detroit, Michigan. Considering all my travels, now I want to get US citizenship. I have already prepared all the documents, I checked correctly I filled them or not through the online service US Immigration Form | Step-by-Step preparation of immigration form USA. I am very worried before the interview, but I hope that I will get citizenship. I consider this city my home.

Wow! You are an international person. :) Sounds like your life has been very interesting.

Hmm, am I the only one from the Netherlands?

I know the affiliate business is booming in the Netherlands so I guess there are some people around haha

banners
Back