The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Where are you from?

SO where in the world are all you Fixers from?

Toronto, Canada holla! Would love to move somewhere south of France or more tropical (Florida, Miami, Spain, southern Italy, Malta etc) though. So any people who live in these places and would LOVE to move to Toronto let's exchange places :p

Munich, Bayern, cold and rainy :p Germany,
Land of the poets and thinkers,
Beethoven, judges and drinkers :D
Germany-gif-flag.gif

Would like to live at the West Coast, L.A., sunny CA :)

Last edited:
I think I saw a picture on FB of you shore fishing on a lake up there.

I think that photo was taken at Willow Beach, NV if I am thinking of the right pic. That was a few years ago, fishing with my dad. Lot's of Trout and Striper in that lake.

I am hoping to get out fishing sometime soon here in Wisconsin, just haven't been able to make it out yet! It's a shame because I live 5-10 minutes from a huge lake.

I think that photo was taken at Willow Beach, NV if I am thinking of the right pic. That was a few years ago, fishing with my dad. Lot's of Trout and Striper in that lake.

I am hoping to get out fishing sometime soon here in Wisconsin, just haven't been able to make it out yet! It's a shame because I live 5-10 minutes from a huge lake.

I have fished Willow Beach below the damn many times as well as further down river at Mohave Lake and Lake Havasu. Great fishing. Those stripers can up to 50 and 60 pounds. There is some awesome fishing in Wisconsin also. Loads of bass, pike, walleye, trout, etc.

banners
Back