The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Where are you from?

I have fished Willow Beach below the damn many times as well as further down river at Mohave Lake and Lake Havasu. Great fishing. Those stripers can up to 50 and 60 pounds. There is some awesome fishing in Wisconsin also. Loads of bass, pike, walleye, trout, etc.

Yup! Willow Beach was our spot. I have some buddies out here, and all they do is fish. They go on these big boats that go out and fish for Salmon, they take you on and provide most of the stuff. It's a little pricey for admission but definitely worth it to me. I want to try and get on one before they end. A few of my friends have roped in some huge Salmon!

France
UK
Germany
Italy
Hong Kong
Japan
Ibiza
Mexico
Brazil
Monaco
Switzerland

...are all places I want to visit. BUT I live in the good 'ol USA, on the border between the south and midwest. Went to USC (in LA) for college but recently moved back home.

The general concept behind Location Rebel - Everything You Need To Work From Anywhere On Earth has been a big inspiration for my affiliate marketing business. I don't think I'm the only one, the power of earning ones own income on their own dime, on their own time, exclusively through the internet gives us the freedom to visit anywhere in the world and work from there as long as we'd like! I imagine Airbnb will be great for these visits!

Anyone else feel the same way about earning a living online? Isn't the freedom it provides us with just fantastic? It's like the ultimate selling point.

Last edited:
MI
Back