The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

When to pay out commision

gunther

affiliate
Hey everyone,

I was setting up my affiliate program when I realized I don't know what would be a good amount of time to wait to pay affiliates their commission. The site I am using (LearnWorlds) suggests 30 days, just in case there are refund requests. However, I don't know if this is an attractive amount of time to wait for affiliates as I am sure they would like to get their money quick after all the hard work they have to done to bring in calls. Mind you we do have to close the calls so there will be some waiting while we do that, but definitely not 30 days lol.

What period of time would you guys suggest?

We haven't had many requests for refunds so I am not too worried about that but I feel like giving out the commission right away may not be the best idea just in case we do run into that problem.

Thanks in advance! :)

Hey @gunther
You know, it depends on the affiliate program they're a part of.
But, the most common affiliate payouts are: Once a month (more likely : on the 1st date of the month)
You can also choose to pay them twice a month, it sounds fine (every 15 days)

- Samira

Hey @gunther
You know, it depends on the affiliate program they're a part of.
But, the most common affiliate payouts are: Once a month (more likely : on the 1st date of the month)
You can also choose to pay them twice a month, it sounds fine (every 15 days)

- Samira
That really helps, I did not know that most only pay once a month. Thanks Samira! :)

banners
Back