The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

When to cut LPs

bryan

affiliate
Dear All Senior,

Reference to at my Landing page stats below, -en & -bm is the language of the LP while 2 LPs highlighted in blue were paused just 1 minutes before this post.

Please kindly help to advise how should I do with my landing pages? My LP CTR doesn't correlate with the LP CR, so should I pause those LP without conversion even though it has highest CTR? OR I should change my converted LP to achieve higher CTR (actually i have no idea how to increase my LP CTR already).

background of the campaign:
  • Offer: Antivirus pin submit
  • LP (1/2) feature: when loaded, it has alert sound, device vibration, calling out user device, timer countdown, back button re-direct to another LP,
  • LP3 feature: Static LP with only device vibration & back button re-direct. Recommend user to scan their device for newly found thread recently
  • LP4 feature: LP with .gif pic and device vibration & back button re-direct. Warning people their password might be stolen when they do banking with mobile without antivirus

upload_2016-7-6_1-14-36.png

If you're testing 7 landing pages I'd consider testing a bit more before cutting. Offer payout x 7 x 10 = $150 aprox.
You can test with a lower budget but at least something like payout x 7 x 3 which would be around $50 before starting to cut landers.

If you're testing 7 landing pages I'd consider testing a bit more before cutting. Offer payout x 7 x 10 = $150 aprox.
You can test with a lower budget but at least something like payout x 7 x 3 which would be around $50 before starting to cut landers.

Hi servandosilva,

Thanks for your advice.
Actually, I am running 2 campaigns with same prelanders, one with android while another with IOS. Below is the stats for IOS, and it is showing that the same, where the LP4-en and LP3-en having the worst CTR, so much lower compared to the rest. And I had spent around $10 for IOS campaign which having lesser traffic. Can I just combine the stats to make the decision which LP to cut.

BTW, is my CTR is high enough? Anyone have idea how to improve the CTR?

upload_2016-7-6_12-4-37.png

Hi servandosilva,

Thanks for your advice.
Actually, I am running 2 campaigns with same prelanders, one with android while another with IOS. Below is the stats for IOS, and it is showing that the same, where the LP4-en and LP3-en having the worst CTR, so much lower compared to the rest. And I had spent around $10 for IOS campaign which having lesser traffic. Can I just combine the stats to make the decision which LP to cut.

BTW, is my CTR is high enough? Anyone have idea how to improve the CTR?

View attachment 6531
I wouldn't assume that the best landers for one OS are the best for another since the design and people are different. Spend a bit more to get your data.

As for the CTR, it would depend on your landers and scripts. It's quite difficult to say and it also depends on the type of traffic and vertical.

banners
Back