The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

When Promoting

Darthmaul

affiliate
When you are promoting a forum there are a few things you can do to have people more likely to view your ad.

Number one is to add images to your original post, and to all the 'bump' posts. This way, the user's eye is more attracted to the post and more likely to read it and check out the forum. Branching off on that, it's better to add humorous images to posts. This lightens the user's mood for a moment and will have them more interested in checking out your site.

Have a goal. When you are promoting, try and set a goal for yourself. Say: I will have us 1,000 posts in a week from promoting. Or, I will promote the site on 4 other sites by the end of the day. Things like this allow you to have in mind what you are ready to accomplish, and drive you that much more.

Finally, have a template or basic theme of your posts and topics. When you promote you want to have a good sized template for the topic, therefore all your ads are the same, and if they are a good size, people will think you are a more professional admin and webmaster therefore driving up interest. Other than that, when you bump your topic, try to have a pre-set template for that day or week or whatever so that you provide the most that you can when bumping a topic. Also, try and use whatever services the forum has to offer. Just post a bit around the community, and then request 1 or 2 services a month or so. This way, you are helping their forum as well yours.

Thanks for reading, and I hope this guide helps everyone :)
~Syla/Darthmaul

Yeah. When I release Zingor I'm gonna make a script that feeds back the latest 5 topics, the latest announcement and some stats in bb code so I can copy and paste it to use to bump topics.

banners
Back