The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Whats your most profitable campaign on 7search?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
For me i ran a nice dating campaign that lasted about 2 months and netted me around $3000 profit - not big numbers but proves dating works on 7search!

o.0 3000$?!?!? I couldn't get it profitable with 7search, but I don't like it that much. Congrats for your "not big numbers" (I wish I could say 3K it not big numbers :p )

My most profitable campaign was arround 1$ a day profit :eek: :eek: :eek:................

Bare in mind that was over 2months and it did most of the revenue in a month until someone copied my campaign - thats the worst thing about PPC - the campaigns don't go unnoticed :(! Tbh I've ran quite a few 7search campaigns and the majority don't make BIG numbers - but you can get some good ROI if you work at it!

This was over a year ago - i tried some with Peerfly a few months back and had little success!

Bare in mind that was over 2months and it did most of the revenue in a month until someone copied my campaign - thats the worst thing about PPC - the campaigns don't go unnoticed :(! Tbh I've ran quite a few 7search campaigns and the majority don't make BIG numbers - but you can get some good ROI if you work at it!

This was over a year ago - i tried some with Peerfly a few months back and had little success!

That probably explains it... 7search has a lot of competition now and it's difficult to find a good keyword that has some volume that isn't abouve 0.07$ (my experience of course)

That probably explains it... 7search has a lot of competition now and it's difficult to find a good keyword that has some volume that isn't abouve 0.07$ (my experience of course)

I agree. I've had 2 campaigns that were profitable at first but but I wasn't getting correct tracking data. I was trying to get my data in tracking202 but it just didnt want to act right. Couldn't block ips but I was able to get my click data report from 7search.

I got over 300 clicks in a month (and that's with pausing it for a week or 2). I think now it's all about ad placement and copy.

I now go look directly at my competition and write better copy.

There are still some good keywords though. I remember 1 specific keyword got me 60 clicks in 5 minutes. I wasn't expecting it tho so I didn't have the right offer and had to delete it because it was causing me to lose too much money.

And I recently tried a dating offer. 80 plus clicks with one conversion. Once again my tracking data was off so I couldn't efficiently block subids.

Gotta make sure you're tracking correctly or it's money down the drain click by click.

I agree. I've had 2 campaigns that were profitable at first but but I wasn't getting correct tracking data. I was trying to get my data in tracking202 but it just didnt want to act right. Couldn't block ips but I was able to get my click data report from 7search.

I got over 300 clicks in a month (and that's with pausing it for a week or 2). I think now it's all about ad placement and copy.

I now go look directly at my competition and write better copy.

There are still some good keywords though. I remember 1 specific keyword got me 60 clicks in 5 minutes. I wasn't expecting it tho so I didn't have the right offer and had to delete it because it was causing me to lose too much money.

And I recently tried a dating offer. 80 plus clicks with one conversion. Once again my tracking data was off so I couldn't efficiently block subids.

Gotta make sure you're tracking correctly or it's money down the drain click by click.

Have you been able to straighten out the tracking issue? T202 works but can be a headache for users when they first start on our platform. Drop us a line if you are still having issues so that we can share some best practices.

Best,
Cleo
7SearchGuys

I started 4 campaigns with 7search. Only one proved to be winner, but lost money while testing, when all the testing was finished I tried to optimize the campaign, but after that only clicks and no conversions. So now I have revised the ad copy and will now see the result. Fingers crossed

The trick is to test each keyword by itself. If it converts you continue with it and if it does not delete it. Again if it converts you must see how many clicks it takes to convert and continue with it accordingly. If one click costs $1 and the offer pays out $1.50 and the keyword converts at every tenth click it may not be worth it. At the same time for keywords that convert you must customize the ad copy to try and increase the EPC.

Hope it makes sense.

Again i feel the main problem on 7Search is volume! I struggle to get over 100 clicks a day!

How much did you spent to get the 3k profit? I heard that you can start at 7search because their bids are cheaper compared to other media buying sites.

I've heard stories of certain people getting great daily volume on 7Search... thousands of clicks... I guess it depends on the keywords, ad copy and the rest of it, or it could just be exaggeration of course.

I would also advice trying something other than an email submit! Go for volume on some higher paying offers.

Thank you for your proven that 7 search still working with CPA. Can wait anymore but I have to read and keeps everything in my mind first. :D

yea competition has diluted 7search a bit but I guess you could say the same for any pay per click marketing. I only tried it once, but at the time I didn't have enough allocated for a proper test. so I guess there is still money to be made, it is just a little harder. as wu tang financial says, diversify your funds!

MI
Back