The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Whats your favorite affiliate program?

What do you prefer Clickbank, Commission Junction, or Paydotcom.com ?

None of the above are my favorite - because they genarally only pay about 75% commissions and your cookie (which links the buyer to you for commissions only last a few months.)

There are superb affiliate programs now hosted at the likes of infusionsoft that pay 100% commissions in the front end, tag you for life as the referrer by IP address and have great back end offers on the backend sales funnel so that you get plenty of followon sales from each individual referral.

These are by far my favorite (providing probably 80% of my sole work at home income) and
I've written extensively of the benefits of them at my StartBusinessMentor blog for that very reason.

Many of them are what is known as multi-tier affiliate (not MLM) programs and that adds even more value for them as you share in, usually, about 10% of their sales.

I think you are comparing apples and oranges when you compare Clickbank and CJ.

Regarding the followup comment of programs that pay 75% or 100% commission, my experience from the affiliate and as an outsourced affiliate manager is that those higher paying programs also have a much higher reversal rate.

Just my experience and observations.

Shareasale is also a favorite of mine. Great reputation.

I think you are comparing apples and oranges when you compare Clickbank and CJ.

Regarding the followup comment of programs that pay 75% or 100% commission, my experience from the affiliate and as an outsourced affiliate manager is that those higher paying programs also have a much higher reversal rate.

Just my experience and observations.

Shareasale is also a favorite of mine. Great reputation.

Well that hasn't been my experience to date I'm afraid. I've been promoting two different affiliate offers with 100% commissions through infusionsoft for about a year and the reversals have been almost non existent. Both them are very! good money earners - for both parties when there's a good sales funnel in place. Which of course there has to be otherwise to 100% up front isn't workable for the vendor.

IMO It's a matter of the value that's being offered by the vendor. If the value is really there the conversions are high and the refunds low.

Has anyone ever tried Matomy Market?

Their interface is great, Many offers and the service is fantastic!

banners
Back