Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

What's your definition of success?

evomarketplace

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
SUCESSFUL PEOPLE (1).png
Do you agree with this?

To me I will say am successful if at all am in a position where I have achieved a bigger percentage of my plans. Each and every start of the year, I always make a list of things that I want to have them done as the years goes. I usually split them in periods of time so that it becomes practical working with them.
Being successful i believe that it comes from the step by step move towards reaching your desired goals. Even though there are lots of challenges and mistakes along the way. I promise that you forever stay on the course.

To me I will say am successful if at all am in a position where I have achieved a bigger percentage of my plans. Each and every start of the year, I always make a list of things that I want to have them done as the years goes. I usually split them in periods of time so that it becomes practical working with them.
Being successful i believe that it comes from the step by step move towards reaching your desired goals. Even though there are lots of challenges and mistakes along the way. I promise that you forever stay on the course.

That is what I think as well. Steps do not have to be huge either.

In my opinion success is something that when you pass your university degree and you instantly get a job and on a the post where 10 to 15 people work under you and you sit on chair and order them.... Success is not money it's the status of your personality that what you have achieved.... some people say that step by step.. step by step is not the success its the achievement... success is that you achieve instantly.....Success is not measured with some ordinary stuff that most people do it is measured by the mentality of other people... your status is your success and the money you get from it is the fruit full fruit that you got of your hard work and honesty.... that is all what success is in my view...

Wow! Great answer Dr Forum. We love it when you say "it comes from the step by step move towards reaching your desired goals." We wish you the best to realize those. :)

banners
Back