The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Whats your Cell Choice?

Draya

I currently have a iphone and i have downloaded several applications to help me better with what im doing, i was thinking about android but not really familiar with them, and ios at the moment does it for me so was just wondering, whats your device that you use? :p

Definitely iPhone. The phone companies will try to convince you that an Android is a better purchase and sometimes they even tell you the Androids are more secure a total lie). The reality is that they don't get any breaks on the prices of iPhones but they have to carry them because of consumer demand.

iPhone here too. Didn't even consider Android because of my long history with Apple and knowing that it would do everything I needed it to and then some. With style. But I know lots of people very happy with their Android phones as well. To each his own.

I agree, i remember the last time i purchased a andriod was the um..galaxy nexus i believe..haha set it all up, about to walk out the store..and i realized i had no data service..therefore my phone isnt working..guy at the store said to just give it some time and it will turn on..all night into the next day..didnt even work! haha so took that back and went back to my iphone...like forget this.. :D

Looks like the iPhone is the concensus of the group! LOL. ;)

I also use the iPhone. I have switched to an Android phone and I HATED it!

I am a full time affiliate marketer and the iPhone works great for me. It keeps me up to date on all of my work when I am away from my laptop.

iPhone Baby!! :p LOL.

I'm on an Android. It's good enough for what I use it for, but the OS sucks the battery life out of it. It takes a while to 'boot up' but in it's defense, it's like 2 or 3 years old and it's always worked.

iPhone is the best phone. ever :) the technology is the best and also the material used for the phone.

I was reading somewhere that the technology used to create the internal chips is breathtaking. Just, there's a reason behind the price.

As always Apple uses the best to create the best.

MI
Back