The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Black Friday --your list!

Graybeard

Happy Thanksgiving US Americans

thanksgiving-trump-turkey.jpg

What did you buy yourself for Friday?

The door latch on my 15 year old microwave just broke --It was old and on its last leg anyway :( Like me :p

1700720305442.png

Drill came today works nicely

1700720381068.png

What did you buy?

I got one of those food choppers this year --then I bought a refurbished Cuisinart at eBay. That one is a little smaller --but both grinds and chops --the motor reverses direction* and uses the back of the blade to grind up what you chopped.

Works very well for some jobs. The Cuisinart makes tuna and salmon salad as well as humus

Both are good --different tool for the right job :D

Last edited:
You know, I think I forgot that eBay even existed. Thanks for the reminder, I'm going to browse it later.

both grinds and chops
Mine purees and chops. Gonna be good for soup ingredients, herbs, freezer prep of some things, etc.

The Cuisinart makes tuna and salmon salad as well as humus
I never thought of making sandwich filling with it! Of course, it only arrived today, so I haven't actually made anything using it, yet. Thanks for the tip, think I'll try egg salad. :)

Re the chopper that I bought....I finally got rid of my dad's old Magic Bullet by buying that little KitchenAid as a replacement. Much easier to use and holds more at one time. I've had full size food processors in the past but I don't need anything like that anymore.

The older I get, the simpler my life gets.
Tired Old Lady GIF by Barbara Pozzi

Okay, not rocking chair simple (yet) but you know what I mean.

Last edited:
banners
Back