The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Whats your best webmaster forum and why?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Not talking about affiliate forum or CPAFix - i mean like warrior, dp, wjunction

whats your favourite and give reasons why!

The German webmaster forums are very boring, they only talk about scripts, codes, webdesign, html, css and all that stuff.
At very high levels, of course, but also very boring, if one wants to be only a user and not an outspoken expert.
So meanwhile CPAFix is also my preferred webmaster forum :)

Not talking about affiliate forum or CPAFix - i mean like warrior, dp, wjunction

whats your favourite and give reasons why!
My personal choice is ]Predpriemach.com - great place to trade, learn and share knowledge as well as web resources and useful information.

People over there are friendly and they talk about everything, having in mind that the main themes are all about Internet marketing, SEO, PPC, Affiliate programs, Social marketing, Programing, Coding, and everything related to web and PCs. The forum has also off-topic section and people chatting out the about themes that are interesting for them, not only Internet and web developing.

Here are some resent details about the forum:

Members: 15 535
Threads: 44 136
PR: 4
Alexa rank: 24 525
Started: 2006

The forum combines 2 main languages - English and Bulgarian - one of the biggest webmaster forums in Europe. Why I recommend it. Not because I moderate there, bu also the place is perfect if you want to start your Internet business right away. Members out there are alway ready to help, and they work in a team all the time.

You can feel the spirit once you join and start communicating with webmasters there. Also is has a great marketplace, where you can sell, buy, trade everything - social channels, web sites, domains, ad spaces, content, banners, digital material, and hire someone to do a project, or you can be hired for such a job. There is a lot of benefits if you stat being a part of this community. For example, now is running a campaign, where Bulgarian hosting provider gives away free share hosting accounts.

digitalpoint is best in my view, I am almost everyday active there only because posters are pretty awesome there. I get information what i need.

banners
Back