The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

What's Up? I'm Robert.

nauert

affiliate
Hello everyone it's good to see that I'm not alone in my efforts to work from home online. I have had a little success with Adsense and Clickbank, but I'm always trying to learn more about this business so that I can make a better living for me and kids.

I can't wait to see what everyone is up to these days. I've been offline for a couple of years and am just getting back into the swing of things, but a lot has changed over the past couple of years so it's not as easy as it once was.

There's certainly a lot more competition now.

Anyway, I'm glad that I found this place and hope to contribute a little something and learn a lot of something else. See ya' around.

Thanks for the warm welcome. (It's freezing here!!!)

It's good to see that I'm not surrounded by bots in this forum as I am in a few others. Good job on keeping the board clean. I have shut down a couple of PHPBB forums because the SPAM was just too much for me to handle.

I was spending a couple of hours per day just getting rid of it and banning people. It wasn't worth it to me. Especially when there are already so many good boards to post on.

Welcome aboard, Robert.

Yes, I manage a couple discussion forums myself, and my experience is like yours. The folks here do an amazing job keeping this place safe, friendly, and useful - one of the best of its kind on the web.

banners
Back