The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

What's the most/least amount of money you ever paid for a domain?

Beverly38

affiliate
The lowest amount that I ever paid for a domain name was 99 cents (Yahoo Domains, first year) and highest was $10, my most recent domain purchase for my forum.

What's the most/least you've ever paid for a domain name?

The cheapest domain I ever got was quite a few years ago now and it was a .com for $1.99. I can't remember the domain name itself but I remember thinking it was a bargain and was quite pleased I got it for so cheap.

Three Australian Dollars for a .com domain name. I still have done anything with that website, yet I own many more. I still have to work on it and actually finish it. :S

SonnyNET64

Least - $.99 I have only paid full price for a domain's first year once. Every other time, I have used a coupon that brings it down to under $2.

Most - $15 and that's only because it's what the yearly renewal rate is through GoDaddy (it's less than that, I think, but around that area).

The least I have ever paid for a domain was 98 cents during Namecheap Black Friday deal.

The most I've heard paid for a domain was $100 for two years. That was during the very early days of the domain sales.

The cheapest I have ever purchased a domain for would have to be $0.99 on various registrars' deals, including those on GoDaddy, Namecheap, and Dynadot, though the ICANN fees usually bumped that price up, but it was still a much better deal than the most I have ever seen an unregistered domain go for, which was $18 for a .com on a new registrar.

I'll usually purchase my domains in bulk, but while I'm sure I've gotten a good price cut per individual domain before, I can't quite recall to what degree the price was lowered.

$9.99 for a dot com, and $0.99 for the same on Namecheap when they had a new coupon code :D Well, maybe I bought a .me for like $12 but I don't remember the exact amount and I might be mistaken :confused-16:

Most for a domain is $12, cheapest is a dollar! My host is pretty pricy on the domains, but the dollar one I got was from register.com. Do NOT use them!

My lowest was 0.99c from a special deal. Then I have around $7.99 per other domain. I will not buy a domain for more.
If the domain name is already used I have always just came up with a different name to use. I do always stick to the .COM names also. I used to get the .net and .us but reports didn't show much use of them.

The lowest is $.98 and the most expensive new domain was just about $10, renewals just under $11. All of these things happened with Namecheap, although I do have or have bought domains with other companies during their sales.

$2.45 dollars from Namecheap using a coupon from the regular $11.00 and I have never bought any domains lower from that price ever since. The most expensive one I bought was $40.00 and it was all worth it! I never had to do any SEO and its giving me quite a revenue.

Unfortunately had to pay $10 in the past. Most recently my domain was free as long as I stick with my current hosting provider - sometimes this should be avoided but even if/when I change hosts the cost isn't much.

banners
Back