The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

RoseMetal

affiliate
Looking in SEO keywords. What's the best keywords for using top keywords tools? Looking in Weight loss and E-commerce keywords. Many keywords tools but what's the best for above niches? Keywords optimisation keys? Using long tail or short tail keywords?

Long-tail keywords are long (usually 4+ word) terms that searchers use in Google and other search engines. And they tend to have a lower keyword difficulty compared to 1-3 word “head terms”. So for people that are new to SEO, long tails are usually the best keywords to start with.

Ahrefs is a really great tool. In our opinion, the most important thing is experience. This allows you to choose your keywords well.

I personally use Ahrefs, Surfer SEO, and SEMRush when I'm doing the keywords research, as they give me some decent insights. I've heard that Google Keywords Planner also shows some valuable data and it's with trying it since it's a free tool.

Be sure to re-evaluate these keywords every few months -- once a quarter is a good benchmark, but some businesses like to do it even more often than that. As you gain even more authority in the SERPs, you'll find that you can add more and more keywords to your lists to tackle as you work on maintaining your current presence, and then growing in new areas on top of that.

The better bestest best ..................

best-pony.jpg

We really can't answer this for you for sure but I can tell you that you can simply use free tools like ubersuggest and Ahref's free tools and find them for yourself in less than 5 minutes. Search using you're niche's main seed keyword then pick the keywords with high search volume and low competition. And I agree with everyone that you should pick the long tail ones.

Performing content audits is also super-important in the same vein as proper keyword research is. Oftentimes, simply re-optimizing the H1s/H2s according to the current needs will yield fast results without much headaches. As for which tools to use to find the lower-hanging fruits in the first place, any of the paid and free tools specified in this thread should do...
At the same time, keeping an eye on the keyword cannibalization possibility is recommended

Hey there! For SEO in weight loss and e-commerce, it's best to use a combination of long-tail and short-tail keywords. Tools like SEMrush, Ahrefs, and Google Keyword Planner work well for keyword research. Optimize by choosing relevant, low-competition keywords and creating quality content around them.

banners
Back