The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Whats the best Network for Mobile traffic?

Affiliaxe has been an amazing network for me to get the best quality mobile traffic. AffiliaXe has very high EPCs and great Affiliate Managers that will help you very much.

We have some great mobile offers at Society Invite :)

Also whats upcoming to be HUGE is mobile app downloads. We have some great mobile dating apps

Feel free to add me on skype jake.dean1987

Hey guys make sure to check out Together Networks (Together Networks | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix to test some high-EPC ROI-boosting mobile dating offers for 10+ countries. With us you can get exclusive payouts, choose any affiliate model you like (PPL, PPS or Lifetime Revenue Share) and GET PAID ON TIME (weeklies is an option). Anyone should definitely feel free to hit me up for more details and/or to get started smoothly (PM me here, Skype together.partners or email alexl@together.com). Let's grow and make serious $$$ together ;)

Anyone know if "Human Demand" still working ??
I have balance there for 2 years. I want to take it back but no one answer in support. If any of you have any contact info I'll be greatful
Thx

Our adult ad network TrafficHunt has plenty of web and mobile (banner and popunder) premium adult tube traffic worldwide (billions of impression, including some completely exclusive placements) that comes with deep targeting, detailed analytics, real-time bidding and quality support.

banners
Back